Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] MARC - Arbitrage Platform - [POS/MN] - Maximize your profit - page 2. (Read 23166 times)

Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Hi Developer when the time line of the arbitrage application will be ready for use?
Hi there,
as a Mod in MARC btt thread, i would say :
Please join MARC discord. Then you can go to #ask-arb-dev channel.
it already announced,
- MVP will be launched roughly first week of Feb 2019
- Platform will be launch roughly end of Feb 2019

Activity: 117
Merit: 10
Hi Developer when the time line of the arbitrage application will be ready for use?
Activity: 1138
Merit: 523
any word on the cb deposits/withdraws ?

CB is back up again. However, it looks like a few peeps have gotten a case of sell the news ahead of the MVP launch. Not a bad deal for those of us who're still stacking Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 2
any word on the cb deposits/withdraws ?

Nice to see a reasonably fast response to that fake stake attack  Grin
aka JAGEND.
Still a solid project which I'm looking forward to making use of  Grin
Activity: 185
Merit: 0
another arbitrage but I see it is unique with master nodes
aka JAGEND.

PARTNERSHIP
MARC & MIDAS

MARC
beautiful project I put on a MAN of MARC already a month. A very nice project, I also own the TRTT MN coin

If you end up as happy as me, you're going to be fat and happy indeed  Grin Grin Grin
aka JAGEND.

UPDATE
January, 13, 2019

Activity: 10
Really solid project with dev making great progress on the Arbitrage platform development.

One of the best projects for hold in 2019. There's not many competition and there's high demand for investing their cryptocurrencies. If the platform is a success this coin will moon.

One of the best project to hold in 2019, yes absolutely. However, there not being competition etc is just flat out wrong.

Really? Only other arbitrage coin I know is ARB.
Really solid project with dev making great progress on the Arbitrage platform development.

One of the best projects for hold in 2019. There's not many competition and there's high demand for investing their cryptocurrencies. If the platform is a success this coin will moon.

One of the best project to hold in 2019, yes absolutely. However, there not being competition etc is just flat out wrong.
Activity: 10

Activity: 2
aka JAGEND.
FAQ

Question :
- Do i must to have Btc in all exchanges that will be connected to the platform? Do I have to have accounts in each one as well? (From : @Mohamedgnassarcrypto#1809)

Answer :
- No, none of it is necessary. We form pools of different risk / effectiveness. you make a deposit in a coin and get a share in the pool of your choice. Manual mode may be added later.

- we will update every questions in discord channel to this thread.-

PARTNERTSHIP
MARC & TRITTIUM

Now that I am happy to see  Grin
aka JAGEND.
PARTNERSHIP
MARC & TRITTIUM

aka JAGEND.
For a moment here I thought I was looking at Rhenium (XRH). Lot similarities.

Really with verification sauce on top?

The concept is old. Bitscalper is where this idea comes from go look it up in the forum archives  Grin Grin Grin
Pages:
Jump to:
© 2020, Bitcointalksearch.org