Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] MARC - Arbitrage Platform - [POS/MN] - Maximize your profit - page 7. (Read 23166 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
A new project that you create always gives people an expectation Marc a lot of money attracted many unexpected factors I trust in this project.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
with tremendous support and a team that always works together in a compact all will always work well and will always try their best for this project. hopefully everything will run smoothly and successfully.
if only those involved are a great team, they will certainly do their best because they also expect this project to succeed so that they also always try their best to make this project a success. With enthusiasm and cohesiveness, it will certainly succeed.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
with tremendous support and a team that always works together in a compact all will always work well and will always try their best for this project. hopefully everything will run smoothly and successfully.
Activity: 10
I am waiting for a breakthrough in MARC to rise higher than the other currencies you are a strong team with a high level professional technical staff I believe you will succeed
Activity: 13

Marc a new kind of money is introduced to people with a lot of potential will bring success I will try to fulfill the requirements of the project put forward
Activity: 12
Marc a great project I believe you will create new things in the market everyone let's introduce to friends around to contribute a part of the effort for the development of the project
Activity: 274
Merit: 26
Luckily found the MARC project today.
It is interesting to see how MARC team develop and keep it on the right direction based on very innovative, highly potential ideas.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
The community of the server is really awesome, because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for giving me such a coin named .I wish they complete their goal as soon. I wish you every success
yes I agree with you the community server of this project is very good. This project is very promising and I hope this project will be a big success.  Cheesy         
Activity: 14
The community of the server is really awesome, because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for giving me such a coin named .I wish they complete their goal as soon. I wish you every success
A great new project in the time when the virtual currency market is facing a lot of difficulties, I'm waiting on this project you will make new things new successes.

I always trust you to show me the superiority with the potential and power of you in the market today to bring your project to the new success in the future.

a new project with multiple potential in the future will have a great large users on all fields all the same time to all people to close to the project for the development
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
This seems very interesting. I always hated the uncertainty when doing a trade, so I always preferred to do the arbitrage instead, but it's a pain to find them. Let's hope, this project solves that.

Let's hope they will implement the realization of their platform here.
And not just one of those masternode projects that only wants to sell their coins.
I believe they can still improve their whitepaper. They can add more info on their 11-page wp.
Maybe add the members of the team, that might help potential investors to increase their trust on them?
copper member
Activity: 103
Merit: 3
Another coin with full of potential! with a very usable coin like this , it will blow the market. plus i love the fact that you can stake your coins! Smiley that means a passive income specially for those who bought masternode! goodluck to everyone Smiley
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
this project look seriously i see the community that was big and they have profesional team for manage
Activity: 51
Merit: 1
Wow this is a good coin! I am supporting. Many crypto has gone to the pit but I can clearly see that this may get to the moon! Get it going dev team, great job!
Activity: 359
Merit: 61
︻┳デ═—
I am very interested with this coin may be I want buy little bit MARC in Crypto-Bridge
Btw when MARC will be list in Crypto-Bridge 20 Nov?

Activity: 151
Wow, this project are amazing, I saw on their whitepaper they offer lot of program for their holder , and what program make me interesting is letting “newbie” like me invest and earn profit.  Grin Grin
Good Luck Marc
Activity: 53
Here ,MARKET arbitrage coin is a big project.The community of the server is really awesome,because they are very hardworking for the purpose of their goal.I thanked them for give me such as a coin named MARC .I wish they complete their goal as soon.
Activity: 147
Merit: 12
Just read the whitepaper.
Arbitrage is popular in the FOREX and sport markets worlds.
So it seems quite normal to benefit from it in the crypto world too + it can help to balance the price of an asset on multiple exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: