Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] MARC - Arbitrage Platform - [POS/MN] - Maximize your profit - page 8. (Read 23166 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Marc coin:
i got 10 coins from discord chanel, air drop.
Presale:; 1000 coins sold for 0.3 btc
None exchange yet, discord people are active.  Maybe a worth coin, lets see them to get on one exchange.
Its risky to invest but the ROI is good, maybe worth a invest.
The web side looks awsome.
https://www.marcoin.cc/

The whitepaper looks good, idea very good, lets pray the can handle the white paper and deliver what they are aiming.
If the team are solid the coin can rise to the sky.
Activity: 238
Merit: 13
The whitepaper is very detailed even if a dev would like more technical info about your frameworks and tools, about your bots. Do you open source any part of this ?
Activity: 977
Merit: 10
Market Arbitrage Coin company is very competent and trustworthy. follow the developments and feel the benefits and benefits together.
Enjoy trade with Market Arbitrage Coin.
Activity: 63
is there any telegram group too for discussing
Activity: 644
Merit: 272
This seems very interesting. I always hated the uncertainty when doing a trade, so I always preferred to do the arbitrage instead, but it's a pain to find them. Let's hope, this project solves that.
Activity: 111
introduce Market arbitrage coin that simplifies your transaction system with blockchain-based technology. Dont miss get MN.
Activity: 22
a good project idea or wish you always success with this project I always care and support you
Activity: 61
A more secure and efficient crypto transaction payment system with Market Arbitrage coin is available.
Good developer.
Activity: 24
each project expected to take any we can be any possible can be an also also the standard, but that that that that that will be given to take them that with the idea or the kỹ thuật viên professional developer level
Activity: 63
 a large and strong community of Market Arbitrage Coin gaining great support from participants and investors.
Hopefully success
Activity: 17
good idea or everyone to join together to receive the gifts of value from this project
Activity: 219
Merit: 105
CHECK ICO Rating Video! Even ICOBench doesn't have such kind of video!
Activity: 21
A lot of potential projects in the market today with the water droplets are given very valuable to everyone to share with friends.
Activity: 17
A new project is created that is important to get people to know and bring the project together so everyone can share the project with everyone.
Activity: 70

Good afternoon, the project is very well thought out, with the aim of a reward for MasterNoda since there is not a very large swarm, which has recently shown itself from a bad side. As well as arbitration functions, where you argue about the redemption of coins, this is something new in this field, so my friends and I plan to purchase one of the nodes from the presale in the near future. After that, I plan to wait for new users with you on the moon. Good luck to us in the new project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 19
Good idea everyone let me share with friends together to bring better development projects and get together the water droplet given to the project.
Activity: 29
marc a new cash with new features that that that that that will be successful that will be future in the same people that the same split that will be all around your around to help project better
Activity: 994
Merit: 593
aka JAGEND.
Great. Solid and clear whitepaper. Love it.

Just curious about your statement "MARC AS AN ARBITRAGE TRADING BOT, ADVANTAGES and KEY ASPECT" (wp, page 4 & 5)
1. Which exchange will be your first target. I know you will need more or less 2-3 exchange for doing arbitrage.
Have you approached those exchanges or are you still in the planning stage?

2. As far as i know, Trading bot accuracy can't lasts more than 8 months.Would you mind explain to me about this? It's very interesting.

Code:
Market Arbitrage Coin is the automated smart trading platform, that trade on many cryptocurrency
exchanges. This platform is not a single bot or strategy, but rather a carefully curated and tested set of
arbitrage automated bots – all designed and programmed 100% in house. None of the logic or strategies
designed and used by MARC have ever been sold or given to anyone outside MARC. It supports running
different modes which are a combination of numerous of exchanges optimized for specific tasks.
Arbitrage Platform has a set of risk strategies it follows and will manually switch to a different set of strategies
in user portal. The modes of the individual instances operate independently of each other with no cross
communication; however, all performance is recorded in a central repository for continued analysis of all
arbitrage situation.

3. About your project. is in Manufacturing stage or already in Development stage?
As you know, Manufacturing and Development are 2 different things.

And yes, i absolutely agree with this request.
Your project looks interesting. What about your team? Where are you located? There is no info about it.
With so many scams lately on masternode projects, it will be better to introduce people behind the project. Do you plan to be verified by KYD?

Activity: 13
Really I'm impressed.
It will be good project.
We will have good futures.
Best wishes for this team.
They will make a great project.
Activity: 20
a new project that that you think that that all all people are currently waiting will be many many as new
Pages:
Jump to: