Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💢 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 💢 - page 18. (Read 12632 times)

Activity: 504
Merit: 107
Tell me please. Do I need to write reports with links here?  Huh
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hello! I liked your idea and the project itself! I joined your Bounty company, please add me to the tables.
Tell me please, any reports are required to take?
Activity: 331
Merit: 100
I participate for your bounty. Thanks and good luck
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
Good day, where can we see our current srakes because it is indicated that there are alloted stakes per week? Also, how often do we comment and like for the instagram bounty? Should we report once we do? Thank you for noticing.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract
Trying to sign up for your twitter bounty but the form won't submit.
Fixed it, must have been something on my end preventing Java from performing properly.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
You should really consider upping the stake amount for "Members" and making it more than "Junior Members" stake amount.

Because when us members are looking for a good bounty sometimes we chose to not do bounties if he Junior stake amount is the same as Member Stake amount,  just cause we feel like we have put in a good amount of effort to become members and feel like we should get rewarded more stakes than junior members because of this. Ya know? lol..

Plus Members sigs look way better than Junior Member sigs. Just sayin.

Just consider giving us "Members" like 20 stakes for sig instead of 15 to separate us from juniors to make us feel better about ourselves Smiley haha.

Thanks!
Activity: 210
Merit: 101
FINALLY, been searching the past few days for a campaign that was worthy to join sig campaign for. This project sounds awesome and shows some of what can be done using blockchain technology. Good job thinking outside of the box MAVIN.

Though your project name could be better... its sorta good though I guess, short, easy to remember. Mavin just sounds like it could be the name of one of the chipmunks from Alvin and the chipmunks or something. haha. It could be worse though I guess. Smiley
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
You can leave reporting or can report whichever way you guys are comfortable with. Either way I had to recheck everyone manually at the end.

Thanks for confirming Avirunes.
Meanwhile, we are still making reports and keeping it up to ourselves and may share by end of the campaign so that your manual task will be a little reduced to just cross verification!
Activity: 266
“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne
Activity: 462
I have joined twitter, facebook campaign. Good luck
Activity: 282
New concept and joined with this one

Thanks for dev team

Mavin’s vision is to become a global market maker, where brands and companies (marketers)
and nano and micro influencers (influencers) come together.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
You can leave reporting or can report whichever way you guys are comfortable with. Either way I had to recheck everyone manually at the end.
Activity: 238
i can not find a rule said about report
becarefull about new rule on bounty thread

Activity: 126
Blockchain technology is the future!
Joined the Twitter and Telegram bounties!
Activity: 70
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
Participating in all social campaigns.
I would have loved to translate something like the website to ITA. Let us know if the submitted translation is not good.
Pages:
Jump to: