Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💢 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 💢 - page 17. (Read 12632 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

Joined Twitter Bounty and Facebook Bounty, there is a question: do not see myself in the list, or are lists updated once a week?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hello. I have joined to the signature, twitter, facebook and telegram bounty campaigns.

It's a very perspective direction in the global market. I hope that the team implements the conceived project.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
Hey, I just joined the bounty campaign. I am hoping for a successful ICO and a great project. I like it!
Activity: 660
Merit: 350
NOBT - WNOBT your saving bank◕◡◕
Joined Mavin Signature campaign. I wish the full success for Mavin project.
Activity: 56
нy чтo cтapтyeм!
Activity: 11
Joined Telegram Campaign.
Activity: 30
Joined Twitter. Facebook and Instagram Campaign.
Wish all Good luck  Wink
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
I joined twitter, facebook and instagram campaign
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Please note that many participants/users are replying/posting/commenting to Mavin official tweets/posts regarding participating in bounty campaigns and filling in the comment section with useless posts. Such participant will be denied without a pay. Please support this project with your real idea/view.

I hope you all will mark my words and will refrain from posting useless posts. Smiley

~Avirunes
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please update my info. I have:
4150 friends +7950 followers on Facebook
11000 followers on Twitter
Activity: 119
Merit: 11
Hy sir,
I've joined your Bounty Signature campaign, and I have a little correction for Rank Jr.Member code signature can not be used completely so I have to change https://bitcointalk.org to www.bitcointalk.org is this allowed?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
MOBU
Hello! Tell me, please, on Facebook, you need to make comments with 30 characters. Comments on what we share? Or comments under your posts?
Activity: 644
Hello,
say please, in which day will be accruals? it will be once a week?
Will we be able to see our charges in the document spreadsheet?
Activity: 378
Hello! Should we make reports in this thread weekly? In what day?
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
Tell me please. Do I need to write reports with links here?  Huh

You can report or you can leave it (whichever way you are comfortable with). I have to check them at the end eitherway.

So if it is concerning you like that by not reporting you will lose stakes, then thats not gonna happen. Feel free to report or continue participating without reporting.
Pages:
Jump to: