Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 💢 MAVIN - A reward-based influencer marketing ecosystem 💢 - page 20. (Read 12632 times)

legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
I think i'll give up for the website, the deadline was too short, especially having the job so late..., one week of deadline should have been enough before reducing stakes, now doing the same work for twice less than the 3 first ones, giving priority to extreme rapidity over quality, that's not good. A deadline of 4-5 days from the moment we had the job would have been better

Ohk I will reconsider fixing stakes with better timeline.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Airdrop available for it ? when it will start ?
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 1190
Merit: 514
I think i'll give up for the website, the deadline was too short, especially having the job so late..., one week of deadline should have been enough before reducing stakes, now doing the same work for twice less than the 3 first ones, giving priority to extreme rapidity over quality, that's not good. A deadline of 4-5 days from the moment we had the job would have been better
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Joining Signature + Twitter Bounty.

Interested to Join Telegram Bounty as well, however the rules appear incomplete to me  Huh

5 stakes are just for joining? and additional reward for really promoting it?
Activity: 1134
Merit: 547
Ne Asdzx
Hello! Russian translation ready

ANN - https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.23568309
Whitepaper - soon
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
Activity: 565
BountyMarketCap
Hello avirunes....
  ,,I joined bounty facebook.. do I have to make a weekly report ,,?

I will check manually so there is no need. If you want to post it then you can I have no problem.
ok. thank you, happy to cooperate with you.hopefully a successful project.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1468
[Announcement]

There is a slight stake changes in social campaigns. For Facebook campaign, these are the stakes that will be followed:

Reward:

100-500 friends : 5 Stakes/Week
500-1000 friends : 15 Stakes/Week
1000-5000 friends: 30 Stakes/Week
5000+ friends: 50 Stakes/Week

and, for Twitter Campaign, below are the new stakes that will follow accordingly:
Reward:

100-500 followers : 5 Stakes/Week
500-1000 followers: 10 Stakes/Week
1000-5000 followers: 20 Stakes/Week
5000+ followers: 40 Stakes/Week
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Joined the telegram and want to know more about this project
Activity: 434
reserve spanyol translation
Activity: 1260
Merit: 350
Hi sir Avirunes, I have joined the signature campaign and it says in the rules we must post 50posts until the campaign ends? I just want to ask if how many we should post every week? Thankyou.

It says 50 posts by the end of the campaign that means that you should have atleast have done 50 posts by Dec16(end of the campaign).

There is no minimum post/week rule but instead there is minimum post by the end of the campaign.

So thats great we can post 50 post if we want, But must better to post 20 post in a week.
But it depend only to the who want to doing that.
Activity: 252
and this my youtube uploaded video Cheesy I will spread this to the traffic exchange I need confirmation if it's ok to share my blog and my youtube to the traffic exchange
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Make winning bets on sports with Sportsbet.io!
Activity: 272
Easy Digital Payment for the Future
joined twitter & facebook campaign, i hope newbi can be accept thanks
Activity: 252
Hi everyone visit to my blog https://legitearnings2017.blogspot.com/ this is about mavin
Activity: 379
Hi Avirunes,

I have already translated 2 ICO website, I'm a website owner so I know how a backend works. And I have already translated and moderated 7 ANN.

What is the reason behind my denial to translate the website or something else?
Pages:
Jump to: