Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Money - page 94. (Read 13644 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 02:26:06 AM
If i get bounty reward,  i will save and wait until the price is higher or to be exchanged with another coin so i will get big profit from the trading
Holding your Bounty will not guaranteed you will make a big profit into it. Since it's ICO no one knows if this project will continue the development after they get the money from investors . it will only depend on the developer how they work for their project , if the developer is active and continue making the roadmap then it's a good sign that its good to hold.
Activity: 2716
Merit: 904
August 01, 2017, 01:53:50 AM
If i get bounty reward,  i will save and wait until the price is higher or to be exchanged with another coin so i will get big profit from the trading

Keeping your bounty rewards is a great idea because it is precious like diamond or gold that increase it's value every time and it is also good in trading than bitcoin. I also keep some of my alt-coins and it serve me as savings or long term investment.
Aba
Activity: 431
Merit: 100
August 01, 2017, 01:39:12 AM
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
August 01, 2017, 01:12:34 AM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy
Thx for bounties! Good jewelry.

That's actually wise for them. However, most of the bounty hunters are not doing that. By the time they receive their pay, they immediately dump them wherever the tokens are accepted for exchanges. They do not have the patience to hold their bounties and wait for quite a while for their tokens to accumulate value.
so true. Usually bounty hunter after receiving the payment they do not care about the price of the coin, Whereas the coin actually has a good future.

But they do not care about it.

I think they are not wrong to sell all the coins they get, because their goal is to participate in the ico project, this is looking for Bitcoin, so you do not have to blame them, I'm sure you are just like them, Bounty Hunter Also, so no need to blame them like that .
If the coins are good and have a good future, I do not think you need to panic and be afraid of the Dump they are doing, I'm sure if their coins look good, maybe the price will stay good there forever
Activity: 348
August 01, 2017, 12:05:37 AM
Bounties are earned by hardwork. Maybe these people do not sell until they are satisfied that the coin is worth the time and energy they had put in. Nothing wrong about it
We do really have different mindsets which we would really sell a particular coin on a certain pricepoint on which we would see that all of our hardworks and time spent would be worth it on those prices but we should always think that holding off always is a good idea because we might really miss the perfect spot on selling it because there are really coins which do dump forever just like what i said on my previous post.
Well, depending the project I joined and I will decision for sell or hold it.

Example: With project Monaco, after received if I still hold it, I will get 35% loss my funds because the price falldown from @50k sat to @30k in recently. But if I sold my coin instantly after received, I can buy again with this amount and take 35% profit from do that Wink
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
July 31, 2017, 11:07:19 PM
IS there anybody who did bounty campaign for Etherium and how much he got if he can say?
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
July 31, 2017, 10:56:58 PM
Bounties are earned by hardwork. Maybe these people do not sell until they are satisfied that the coin is worth the time and energy they had put in. Nothing wrong about it
We do really have different mindsets which we would really sell a particular coin on a certain pricepoint on which we would see that all of our hardworks and time spent would be worth it on those prices but we should always think that holding off always is a good idea because we might really miss the perfect spot on selling it because there are really coins which do dump forever just like what i said on my previous post.
Activity: 252
July 31, 2017, 04:39:52 PM
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
July 31, 2017, 01:14:41 PM
I have done some coin translations in the past and the best ever reward I received was from the JANUS TOKEN and I still hold them today and am holding them long term. The worst ever bounty that I never received was translating the whole STRATIS website and I got paid squat, which really annoys me till this day. If I had what was promised me by them along I would have around 30k USD. I will still work hard though and hope to grow a good income for my family and pension plan.
Activity: 406
BAILOUT
July 31, 2017, 01:08:56 PM
Most people need even $5 and most of them are from 3rd world countries son they dump it right after they receive bounty so your idea is not correct for most bounty hunters.
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
July 31, 2017, 01:03:06 PM
After reading this post I think I will not sell of my creamcoin, silvercoin, dent coin and carecoin that am currently holding and earning through bounty campaign. This four coins if it can get to one dollar will make me a millionaire in my fiat money in few years to come.  Once again op  thank you for this great eye opener information.
Activity: 434
July 31, 2017, 12:52:05 PM
I think some people sell immediately the coins they earn in bounty. Any know they will be dumped after a long time  so a
other buy token after al the bounty hunter start selling all the coins they accumalate in bounty
Activity: 2282
Merit: 589
July 31, 2017, 12:46:14 PM
Definitely true. I have heard so many people hold some altcoins for months to get a good value. I think most of these coins will get dumped as soon as they enter the exchange. I think Dimcoin will be a successful one in the future and they are giving away a lot of coins.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 306
July 31, 2017, 12:23:49 PM
Some coins are so hopeless that if you decide to hodl them long term, you would be sitting on a pile of poo. Most times the best strategy is to cash in as soon as possible.
Lol, I can smell the poo all the way from China,  that's how bad these shit coins stink.

I don't blame these people for selling immediately either.   No one wants to be stuck holding
the bag, and that's exactly what they'll be holding.  I just wish bounty hunters wouldn't post in this
section,  because it's a complete mess with the crap posts and obvious shilling for a few
satoshis.  Posts aren't worth reading for the most part,  and there are way too many new coins
and projects floating around.   Most of them just suck.
Activity: 2268
Merit: 275
July 31, 2017, 12:11:01 PM
Some people just participate in the bounties and wait for few years. they don't sell their bounty rewards for low fiat reward. Ironically those people become FIAT millionaires. Cheesy

It depend not all bounty coin i selling whatever the price, if the project is good i prefer to hold until hit good price. I'm very happy become bounty hunter i've earn more money by just doing the task that is not too difficult just sacrificing time to do it.
Activity: 602
Merit: 258
July 31, 2017, 12:01:49 PM
This makes me want to bring up the question of: How long are you guys willing to hold the bountiful bounties?

ahaha hold until you need the money ..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
July 31, 2017, 11:55:54 AM
the only advantage of bounty money is that the owner can hold it at zero cost as they think, but if you have a strong belief, you can hold any coin you look forward for a long term
Holding altcoin in the long run is very risky, Many newly released coins and their prices dropped
Activity: 318
July 31, 2017, 10:37:55 AM
the only advantage of bounty money is that the owner can hold it at zero cost as they think, but if you have a strong belief, you can hold any coin you look forward for a long term
Activity: 3010
Merit: 794
July 31, 2017, 10:28:07 AM

It would still depend because not all coins that you do gain from bounty cant still be sure if they do have potential to rise up from upcoming years. This would really on slim chances though but having a habit on keeping bounty coins would be also a good stuff to do if you are not really longing on making money on shorter times because some do this thing and tend to sell the coins as long they can able to do so.
Activity: 308
Machine Learning & AI - Trustless Ledger System
July 31, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

I am a newbie to bounty campaign, I just joined in the signature bounty campaign of the SpectiveVR ICO project, I think I will hold the bounty tokens for a long time if I can get some.

I am also a newbie to the bounty campaign, but if I can get some free tokens, I would like to sell a half them since I think it is better to get some cash reward and have a good night.
Pages:
Jump to: