Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] MyWish - Protecting Your Cryptocurrency !Token sale — Done! - page 23. (Read 18875 times)

Activity: 412
Merit: 100
And Sandra Evans is to check? The most beautiful bounty Manager. (I've earned more tokens?)
Activity: 607
Merit: 106
Wanna join slack and twitter bounty, great
Activity: 261
joined twitter and slack bounty. thanks
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Joined Twitter and Slack bounty campaign, and waiting for facebook campaign.
Activity: 266
is the manager or any from the team is active? i haven't read any replies to some questions here in the thread.
hope to see them soon though.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Good morning to the founders and to everyone))) I have joined the telegram - and have a question. Is it just for announcements or it is planned to be a chat a little later? Because I can't write any message there.  Huh Wish you good day and all the success)))
Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
I have joined the Slack and would like to get the translation task - would like to participate in translation bounty campaign, English-Russian. And want to admit that your team is great, not so long ago I just read some posts about the idea, but now the real bounty campaign is going on and ICO will be very soon))) Great!! )))
Activity: 168
Sir, i joined twitter & slack media. but I do not see the spreadsheet .. Where can I find a spreadsheet?(You must follow @lastwillproject), but i do not see the @lastwillproject..where can i find "@lastwillproject" and then its  follow done.please info..
sorry for my bad english.best regards.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Really interesting concept.

I´m a native Dutch speaker and translator, I would be interested in contributing with the Dutch Translating of the official Ann, White Paper, Website and other elements.

I'm a professional Dutch Translator with a lot of experience.

If you are interested, PM me.

Good luck and best regards
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Joined social and slack campaign. Wink
legendary
Activity: 1820
Merit: 2162
The Alliance Of Bitcointalk Translators - ENG>SPA
I would like to reserve Spanish translations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Joined  twitter and slack bounty.. hope its a great project  Wink
Activity: 896
Merit: 255
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
The project has something extraordinary, it will be interesting to observe the development of the project. Joined social (twitter) and slack campaign.
Activity: 266
hello manager, just wanna clear the bounty pool.. is that 2% or 2 000 000 WIL token or 1000 ETH is fixed? or is that only an assumption IF the tokens will be sold out? in short, is that bounty pool solely depends upon the tokens sold after the ico?

kindly response. Smiley
Activity: 2590
Merit: 251
I have joined to Twitter and slack of the company. Tables with participants will be later?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
i have joined slack channel and twitter bounty campaign sir ,,. thanks ,.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 306
Hi guys! Joined to Twitter and Slack bounty campaign. Good luck us!
Activity: 462
Joined to Twitter and Slack bounty campaign
Activity: 868
Merit: 255
I will take part in Slack campaign Twitter campaign.

We are waiting for the participants table.
Pages:
Jump to: