Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty needs KYC to receive reward? - page 10. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 10:32:46 AM
I believe that those bounties who collect documents for the procedure of KYC they are most likely scammers. Previously, this was not, but now everyone was interested in the personality of bountyhunter.
Activity: 364
Merit: 1
www.savedroid.com
September 14, 2018, 05:28:53 AM
KYC become frightening for bounty hunter, they fear their personal data will be abused, I've been dong two KYC for bounty recently,
what is the worst thing can happen if our personal data abused by irresponsible people?since I don't have experience on this matter
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
For the time being, I am afraid to participate in the bounty that require the KYC because it is not regulated by anyone and scammers can collect personal data of investors.
Activity: 462
Merit: 11
September 14, 2018, 04:46:51 AM
Send KYC for bounty reward is ok for me, this the team developer just want to comply AML . I just did it in one bounty program, but KYC should be only for bounty hunter that receive reward equivalent more than $10,000. We can see some exchange like Binance required KYC only for withdrawal more than 2 BTC daily, so small reward should not necesary required KYC.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
September 14, 2018, 04:33:57 AM
Some bounties I joined are required keys because of these reasons. 1. To avoid duplicate accounts. 2. To avoid abusers on rewards. 3. To avoid spammers. But I think it is illegal to send some information that everyone have because we can use it for other purposes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
September 14, 2018, 04:26:27 AM
I personally disagree with the requirement of performing KYC for any bounty participant.
The bounty participant already working hard helping the project to be known by many investors, they should get their right without the need to do such things.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 14, 2018, 04:01:37 AM
I love this KYC system, at least this will reduce the existing multi account though not completely. but sometimes also feel personally objected when submitting personally identifying. obviously just like that because it certainly is not going to know where their running personal data submitted. It would be very bad if this is misused for things that are not appropriate.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
September 14, 2018, 03:48:01 AM
I do not see anything wrong with KYS and if I have to send my passport, they will not do anything to him. and if you are already so afraid of something for $ 10 you can buy a complete package of documents of other people
Activity: 2478
Merit: 215
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 13, 2018, 07:18:46 PM
I don't believe the kyc requirements to get the rewards token participating in in bounty campaign, i think not safe to submit my personal identification as cryptocurrency anonymous user.

Why i'm not agree to the kyc it's because i worried to use my identification to the illegal activities if some bad elements or the hackers spot my identity submitted from the kyc.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
September 13, 2018, 07:10:45 PM
This may actually expose those who submit such identity documents to unwholesome practice such as identity theft, hacking through brute force ,unless the ICO has good enough reason for it, I prefer not to submit my kyc
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
BountyMarketCap
September 13, 2018, 07:08:04 PM
KYC is a good for project but not for airdrop I think. Because, airdrop is the way of getting free tokens or coins by completing some simple tasks. So it will not better for airdrop.
Activity: 156
September 13, 2018, 07:04:08 PM
I strongly don't agree with the kyc procedure in bounty or airdrop it crap.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
September 13, 2018, 06:56:33 PM
I try to avoid the bounty of the company require the passage of KYC. It's good when they write about it at the beginning of the company. But when they talk about it at the end of the bounty company, it suggests that the project is something wrong. But I can't talk about all the projects, because there are exceptions. But in general, I still do not understand why bounty hunters need to pass KYC.
Activity: 294
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
September 13, 2018, 06:52:49 PM
I want to thank you for the experience and insight that you shared for all of us. This is very useful and very useful !! To fill KYC, we need some legitimate and original personal data. It is a good step and also discipline, if it is interpreted in a positive way. But there are other thoughts, maybe we are worried and afraid if the data is misused.
I think that's the fact. In my opinion. Thank you for your description. Really useful.
Activity: 574
Merit: 11
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
September 13, 2018, 06:39:40 PM
The procedure of use of KYC is now a lot is done by a team of bounty. I think it's very risky because of our personal data submitted to other people. And by submitting our data to other people this is not known for its security and we do not know whether this document will be misused or not. And this becomes a problem for us.
Activity: 266
September 13, 2018, 06:36:56 PM
I think some bounty managers put bounty hunters in the position of an investor, that is why they request that bounty hunters must also pass KYC before they can get tokens.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
September 13, 2018, 06:32:35 PM
Not every bounty will require you to complete any form of KYC verification however, some will. I believe before we release any form of sensitive information to anyone online, care must be taken to ensure you are indeed releasing such information to a genuine set of people and not everyone parading themselves as project developers. You should endeavour to do a background check of the company involved, who the team is and how trusted they can be. All if this will guide against identity theft and fraud.
Activity: 37
September 13, 2018, 06:20:18 PM
Sometimes the bounty managers themselves don't even know if KYC is required, we have to understand that most of the time they are following orders from their ICO team.
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
September 13, 2018, 06:16:19 PM
Yes,  It's for the investor  or buyers  not for the Bounty Hunter and it is also true that giving personal Info is very risky they might used It in illegal purposes  Smiley  Every time I  join bounty I always double check  if there's a KYC requirement.
Activity: 168
September 13, 2018, 06:01:42 PM
I don't think bounty should be subjected to KYC before token can be given. Many bounties now doing KYC for bounty hunters before they can receive token which I think is wrong because they are not customers.
Pages:
Jump to: