Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty needs KYC to receive reward? - page 8. (Read 2343 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 12
September 17, 2018, 12:05:00 PM
KYC is not a must. ICOs are doing that in case of they need to declare some docs to authorities.
Hint: Don't join any airdrop or bounty program if they don't do KYC. Possibly scam.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
September 17, 2018, 12:03:05 PM
Yes it's true KYC for bounties are having a purpose on why you need to do it. Alll people are being worried because it is a big risk to give your identification that's why there are bounty hunters are against to bounties that need an KYC, but we can do nothing but to follow the rules.

Yes, rules are still rules that we must obey. I think KYC needs to be done because to limit people who commit fraud. Yes, but giving an identity is a risk for us.
Activity: 490
September 17, 2018, 12:01:16 PM
KYC is know your customer  and the reason why some projects are asking for bounty hunters to do KYC  is what I  do not understand. Bounty hunter is only helping the project to advertise the project to the investing public. There is a lot of risk in sending documentation online to a group you do not know very well. Any thing can happen with those identity and can be used to track you. A bounty hunter is not an investor rather an advertiser to the project so asking the hunters to do KYC before they are paid for their effort is not good. Sometimes the project handlers will not even inform the bounty hunters about the need for the KYC only for them to secretly bring the KYC up and denied a lot of  hunters their reward.
Activity: 471
September 17, 2018, 11:41:33 AM
Maximum bounty require KYC i observing at the present bounty project. Actually KYC just a method to find out multiple accounts and cheater.
In a few airdrop asking KYC because many people joined by alt accounts. KYC is very important i think. But sometimes it's risky for our privacy.
Activity: 728
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 11:38:15 AM
I think the right choice is to receive rewards using KYC. Because many people do multiple accounts. A few months ago I had taken part in the bounty and used KYC to receive rewards. I think KYC is an easy thing to do if you meet the requirements.
Activity: 556
September 17, 2018, 11:34:23 AM
As of now most of bounty now are required to join KYC to claim your reward. KYC is a big factor helps cryptocurrency to remove all of scammer in this forum and some are cheating in joining bounty programs like using fake or double account.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 505
September 17, 2018, 11:30:59 AM
For the time being, I am afraid to participate in the bounty that require the KYC because it is not regulated by anyone and scammers can collect personal data of investors.

And this is the main problem with KYC, the way personal data can be used. Since there are no restrictions in this respect, there is a risk of using the data sent for other purposes than simply identifying the bounty participants.
Activity: 280
Merit: 0
September 17, 2018, 11:26:11 AM
And the bad thing is: When they start the bounty campaign, they say KYC is not required , but at the end of contest, they  say it's required to KYC. But the time for KYC is gone! Lol !
Activity: 70
September 17, 2018, 11:21:17 AM
All people are being pushed since it can be a colossal chance to allow your recognizing verification that's why there are bounty searchers are against to bounties.i think its not worth it giving your information in exchange for a token. They can utilize these information to do horrendous things. That wouldn't know about.
Activity: 223
September 16, 2018, 05:25:58 PM
kyc requirements has been the trend for bounty reward collection for some time now. Even some airdrop still ask for kyc despite the ridiculous amount of tokens one will earnest the end if it all. I also agree that it us not a too good decision to just release one's personal information but most times bounty participant are usually not informed of this condition until the end of the campaign when they would have completed the task. Therefore most participants don't have a choice than to do it because no one want to put effort into something without reaping from it.
Activity: 75
September 16, 2018, 12:52:45 PM
I think it is necessary to remove the scammers. A participant and using multiple accounts will make the fairness no longer available. They get more token.
Activity: 295
September 16, 2018, 12:50:46 PM
Usually KYC used for pre sale and main sale investors. But now I see more and more projects that are requiring KYC for receiving bounty reward and airdrops. Dont get caught by scammers. Dont send your private info If you are not sure the project is clean
Activity: 94
Merit: 1
September 16, 2018, 12:50:15 PM
I have been avoiding bounty with KYC. I had a chat with someone who works with an exchange, she asked me if I have links to sites selling KYC to investors that are from  a restricted jurisdiction. The world is cruel and wicked, we all need with tread with wisdom.
Activity: 658
Catena X
September 16, 2018, 12:41:05 PM
In my opinion, your observation is very helpful. The KYC is sometimes needed to prove that we are not scammers or spammers. However, should it be because it is only for the customers. I myself never do KYC for bounty. But if sometimes I must do KYC, i will really analyze the bounty and ICO whether it is trusted or not. Because I feel little bit worry about the safety of the document.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
September 16, 2018, 12:21:53 PM
not all bounty require to submit KYC, there's bounty there that not so strict about the KYC. but most of requiring a KYC for there costumer details

That's true along with that some of the bounties may collect your email address while you are applying for the bounty program. I want to ask that if they sells the email addresses for the promotion purposes or data pulling means what we can do buddy.

If the project has the good strength means then we can take all things to take ahead buddy.
copper member
Activity: 182
September 16, 2018, 12:01:30 PM
not all bounty require to submit KYC, there's bounty there that not so strict about the KYC. but most of requiring a KYC for there costumer details
Activity: 305
[PROFISH.IO]
September 16, 2018, 11:47:55 AM
Activity: 52
September 16, 2018, 11:30:55 AM
All individuals are being stressed since it could be a enormous chance to grant your distinguishing proof that's why there are bounty seekers are against to bounties.i think its not worth it giving your data in trade for a token. They can utilize these data to do awful things.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 06:22:38 AM
As an honest participant in the bounty of companies, I should not worry about verification. However, there is another reason why I'm afraid of sending my data. This, as you also noted - the fear that my data will be stolen and used by scammers.

Also, you indicated the advantage of passing KYC for bounty hunters is avoiding spam and multi-accounts. As for me, this is not a problem at all. Any hunter, if he wants, can pass KYC to any of his friends or relatives.
Activity: 476
September 15, 2018, 06:20:10 AM
As an honest participant in the bounty of companies, I should not worry about verification. However, there is another reason why I'm afraid of sending my data. This, as you also noted - the fear that my data will be stolen and used by scammers.
Pages:
Jump to: