Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] NITRO: Empowering the Video Games Economy - page 4. (Read 10993 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hi, why I have 0 tokens on spreadsheet? please, count again, e-mail [email protected] on bountyportals.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 350
So if 0 is on Bountyportals it doesn't matter now, the number in each spreadsheet count?
Also I have influential twitter with 11k+ followers (so it was maximum multiplier), can I get more tokens as it should be?
I understand that the system had bugs and it's easier to count everything the same for everyone, but if you can add it, as it was written in bountyportals - that would be good.
I took part in all Bountyportal campaigns, and my name/twitter is everywhere the same, I think it won't be hard to count
Activity: 406
Merit: 109
Hello,

Can you please double check for me.
It says content plagarized but I wrote the entire content unique myself.

This guy plagarized my Article and copy pasted on his Medium blog - Looks like his bctk profile name is "tukimen"

https://medium.com/@endrisrinem88/nitro-a-platform-for-games-economy-and-worlds-first-gaming-token-where-gamers-directly-c5b91f03b784

I wrote it before him. You can check on the date.

Mine was written 3 days before him.

I have messaged this guy to take it down, still waiting.

You can check also the speadsheet my article entry was on the 21st Nov.

And this person copy pasted it on his Medium Blog on the 24th Nov
Hello,

Can you please double check for me.
It says content plagarized but I wrote the entire content unique myself.

This guy plagarized my Article and copy pasted on his Medium blog - Looks like his bctk profile name is "tukimen"

https://medium.com/@endrisrinem88/nitro-a-platform-for-games-economy-and-worlds-first-gaming-token-where-gamers-directly-c5b91f03b784

I wrote it before him. You can check on the date.

Mine was written 3 days before him

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update your stakes

Social media spreadsheet

my stakes seem to be zero.
i think there is a problem with the bounty portal, will this fix the problem?

Please check this spreadsheet, if your stakes are zero, please ping me your ETH wallet and email
Activity: 714
Merit: 316
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Please check the sheet, there are many users who didn't submit the ETH address, please check and try to submit it in 24 hours. After that ill not accept change. After submitting your address, ill update your stakes

Social media spreadsheet

my stakes seem to be zero.
i think there is a problem with the bounty portal, will this fix the problem?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Social media spreadsheet
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
I am begining to lost hope in the way the stake is being handled by the bounty manager. it is totally unfair. you keep on manipulating the stake. your calculation is totally wrong. everyday i kept on seen different stake on my dashboard. today stake was totally out of it. how can i have 63 stakes when i have been sharing, tweeting, liking and commenting since the first day of the campaign

The difficulties are not only for you, I currently have 0 Stakes, irfan_pak10 in the telegram group wrote a message that referred to the timing of today's publication of tables, although who knows, I'm no longer sure about it (((
Maybe the campaign manager should be counting manually instead of telling bounty hunters to register on his bounty platform. it is very annoying to see this happening when you know youve really put alot of effort to promote this ICO
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
I am begining to lost hope in the way the stake is being handled by the bounty manager. it is totally unfair. you keep on manipulating the stake. your calculation is totally wrong. everyday i kept on seen different stake on my dashboard. today stake was totally out of it. how can i have 63 stakes when i have been sharing, tweeting, liking and commenting since the first day of the campaign

The difficulties are not only for you, I currently have 0 Stakes, irfan_pak10 in the telegram group wrote a message that referred to the timing of today's publication of tables, although who knows, I'm no longer sure about it (((
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
Here are some Updated

- If your account is not verified, And if you are not receiving the verification email, please send us an email, and email address can be found in the popup.
- Now bounty participants can see the history of earned stakes in the portal.
- And if you have issue with stakes, Please file a complaint by clicking on the complaint button in the portal.
- If you see error in facebook likes stakes, please wait for next 10-15 hours these will be fixed.
Please check my email  sir,,
[email protected]
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
hi

i didn't get paid for twitter

please fix it
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
After Extracting my twitter archived data , manually checked and compare it with twitter detail on bounty portal l have missing all the stakes from 2017-10-20 to 2017-11-24

2017-10-20
9 retweet , count 3 stakes = 3.75
2017-10-27
2017-10-28
2 Retweet , count 2 stakes = 2.5
2017-11-12
1 Retweet , count 1 stakes = 1.25
2017-11-19
2017-11-22
16 Retweet , count 3 stakes = 3.75
2017-11-24

base on 3/day rules , Total twitter count that missing = 15 retweet
Total Missing Twitter Stakes = 18.75 stakes

Your email, please?

I had a total of 182 Stakes waiting that after the upgrade everything will be as before, and nothing will disappear

If you connected the portal today please wait for 12 hours so your stakes get updated.

I filled out the form, because I did not update my Stakes

I have also missed so many stakes, if I remember very well, I had  100 pus stakes before this bounty portal refreshing issue. I wish  irfan the manager will allow as to post our reports so that he can correct our stakes for us.

yes, as for me nothing has been recalculated as well. A few days passed since reconnecting the portal, but I still have only 144 stakes...

I also ... had 182 stakes, after the restoration of the cabinet it became 79.50 stakes, now it shows 82.50 stakes, it's been more than 36+ hours, but nothing has changed, the question is when everything will be calculated correctly and when we see the tables  and tokens in your wallet?  why become a habit for all companies to pay bounty social networks, with a long delay
Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
After Extracting my twitter archived data , manually checked and compare it with twitter detail on bounty portal l have missing all the stakes from 2017-10-20 to 2017-11-24

2017-10-20
2017-10-27
2017-10-28
2017-11-12
2017-11-19
2017-11-22
2017-11-24

Your email, please?

I had a total of 182 Stakes waiting that after the upgrade everything will be as before, and nothing will disappear

If you connected the portal today please wait for 12 hours so your stakes get updated.

I have also missed so many stakes, if I remember very well, I had  100 pus stakes before this bounty portal refreshing issue. I wish  irfan the manager will allow as to post our reports so that he can correct our stakes for us.

yes, as for me nothing has been recalculated as well. A few days passed since reconnecting the portal, but I still have only 144 stakes...
Merit: 100
Is this Bounty Portal everyone is talking about only for Social Media or also for Bloggers/ Content Creators also ?

and  where is the link to it ?

Please help.

I need instructions what to do to receive tokens

Hi,

Bounty portal is only for Twitter and facebook campaign. You have to sign in and link your facebook and twitter account in that to get stakes reward. The link for bounty portal for NITRO is https://goo.gl/4aPBXy

Thanks.
Activity: 854

2017-10-20
2017-10-27
2017-10-28
2017-11-12
2017-11-19
2017-11-22
2017-11-24

Your email, please?

Is this Bounty Portal everyone is talking about only for Social Media or also for Bloggers/ Content Creators also ?

and  where is the link to it ?

Please help.

I need instructions what to do to receive tokens
Hello irfan_pack10. Congratulations for the new platform of bountyportls. It is better and better than old and more functional. How you think we will receive the tokens? Good luck!

Is there a bounty Portal.

Can someone update me how to receive our bounty tokens.
Activity: 378
Not correctly displayed rates for facebook.
Activity: 672
https://paynote.eu
When payment for bounty?
Pages:
Jump to: