Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] NITRO: Empowering the Video Games Economy - page 8. (Read 10993 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
Does anyone have reliable information about the start of the payout? Discussions about payments on the forum are being conducted a long time ago, but they have  really started?

So far I haven't received anything. Still waiting for the distribution. However my twitter stakes are still wrong at that cursed bountyportal(( Now whenever I see that bounty is held on this bountyportal thing I will surely pass by.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
WINSTARS - We are changing the face of gambling
irfan_pak10 Tell me please, can I remove the signature already?
Activity: 336
Merit: 0

And that the bounty company has already ended?
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
Does anyone have reliable information about the start of the payout? Discussions about payments on the forum are being conducted a long time ago, but they have  really started?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
hello mr irfan,,i see in your last spreadsheet total token is being reduced.why its happen .before this i've i received 8800 NOX , but now its being 1100 NOX only.what happen with this?

I also saw about 8000-9000 NOX tokens but now only 1260, what happened?  Huh Huh Huh

Actually, I got the wrong number first which are on the website, where it is written than ~ 900,000 max tokens will be distributed among the participants. As it says its max, its not the actual number. After discussing the team the actual number is 1.5% NITRO Token from total sold tokens.

Total sold 7652417.318682 NOX tokens from etherscan

1.5% of 7652417.318682  is 114786.25978023

So I recounted.

Activity: 266

We'll start distributing token tomorrow, and we'll not entertain any change during and after distribution.

Regards

Also you guys are allowed to remove your signatures

Thank for joining our signature campaign.

is the token still distributing?
my token is not yet arrive
I haven't received yet too.
Activity: 192

We'll start distributing token tomorrow, and we'll not entertain any change during and after distribution.

Regards

my token is not yet arrive
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The telegram saw information that social networks will be taking into account on a new week
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
I hope Irfan will also clarify our stakes in facebook and twitter in the bounty portals. And will distribute also our stakes.
Activity: 192
im not receive yet
blogpost,article and video campaigns
spredsheet no 40
Activity: 504
hello mr irfan,,i see in your last spreadsheet total token is being reduced.why its happen .before this i've i received 8800 NOX , but now its being 1100 NOX only.what happen with this?

I also saw about 8000-9000 NOX tokens but now only 1260, what happened?  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
Activity: 420
Blog, Signature and translation spreadsheet has been updated, please check if there is an issue.

Regards

Hello, sir!
What about Twitter and Facebook, Telegram campaigns? When stakes will be update?
Thank you.
Activity: 770
Merit: 102
Hello, still reddit campaign running?
Thank you.
Best Regards.
Activity: 266
Blog, Signature and translation spreadsheet has been updated, please check if there is an issue.

Regards

Do you have facebook and twitter link with stakes? In the website hasn't still update Fb shares and likes.
Activity: 308

Regards

How do we check the stakes for reddit campaign? Please give us the link to spreadsheet to check the reddit campaign's status.
what about facebook, twitter, telegram bounty token distribution?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0

Regards

How do we check the stakes for reddit campaign? Please give us the link to spreadsheet to check the reddit campaign's status.
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Regards

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
my congratulations to the team on the successful fund-raising, we are waiting for updates of information on the further development of the project
Pages:
Jump to: