Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] NITRO: Empowering the Video Games Economy - page 6. (Read 10993 times)

Activity: 330
Merit: 100
0x86dc77dFd74827c19B7AfF84Ab46D7f9504899dE
I do not receive a confirmation letter to the mail, I've repeatedly clicked on the "Resent Email". This is problem with all portals.

I have the same problem and still no fix or verify link email. It's starting to worry me quite alot because I have quite the many stakes earned across many campaigns.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
Hello Dev
I made more than 40-50 retweets (on the old site was), and on the updated site BountyPortals shown 0
Please correct
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
"The message was not delivered. The message could not be delivered to the verifier [email protected], because the remote server was not configured correctly.  See the technical details below."

now this happens when trying to send error checking data
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

I am really sorry that you people have to wait a lot for this update.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

Stakes for Facebook and twitter are updated once after every 12 hours.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint.  

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards

I for some reason went through the process of verifying mail and twitter again. After this verification, rates were reduced from 42.5 to 11.25. WHY?! Was this the purpose of verification? You are aware that when more than 2000 retweets, then later fly? Naturally, now with a later count, your system does not see the flashed tweets, but why did you need this office at all? It's outrageous.
Activity: 462
when to wait for the renovation of the cabinet, and how many tokens will have to wait?  already 15 number and the tables are not filled at all
Activity: 742
Merit: 257
And we go again.
Hello every

After a lot of hard work, we have developed a whole new coding of the portal, which will be more accurate and fast. Its been almost a month that our previous portal has many issues, and many participants complained it. So we have taken this step and developed something better for better response.

Now what you have to do

First if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.

As we have updated our portal, you will have to re-connect the portal with your facebook and twitter to get started.
Once you are re-connected please wait for 12 hours, your ALL the previous stakes will be counted.

After re-reconnecting it will show you 0 stakes, but after 12 hours everything will be updated.

And if after 12 hours you see that its not updated please click on the complaint button in the portal to fill the complaint. 

Also, Stakes for Newsletter, Slack, and telegram will be counted at the end of the crowdsale only once

Regards
Hello. I took part in Content bounty. What should i do?
Thank you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
Hello, sir!
When tokens will be counted and distributed?
Activity: 266
I do not receive a confirmation letter to the mail, I've repeatedly clicked on the "Resent Email". This is problem with all portals.
I have the same situation!
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
I Create blogs and videos, Keep me I do not accept the payouts that should be listed?
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
я тaкжe нe мoгy вepeфициpoвaть пoчтy вoт этo вы oбнoвили пopтaл и чтo дeлaть бecпepecтaннo тыкaть кнoпкy чтoбы мнe пpишлo пиcьмo или чтo . бyдтe дoбpы иcпpaвить нeиcпpaвнocти в вepeфикaции или вы бepeтe пpимep c биттpeкc
Activity: 490
Activity: 588
I've re-connected and re-submitted on new version but the system hasn't updated correctly my stakes  Huh
Activity: 266
Merit: 13
 I received twice those messages with Account Verification, but go to links, I'm again received error-message "Invalid Information. Error Code:3". There is that I see trying to verife email adress. Who is can to help for me?
Activity: 406
FB and twitter count are not correct in portal. Complaint logged in portal. Kindly help. This problem is in almost all portals.
Activity: 896
irst if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.
how i can do it?

please click on resend verification button, and after some time you will receive an email, contain a verification link

I am sure I did it in the begining of campaign, maybe 2 months ago, BUT now I did it again, and I have 0 stakes for few months working and it not only this campaign, what to do?

Its ok,  updated my stakes maybe not all... but I didt remember how much I had! its good change! Hope this new update for  portal will work better than was before
Activity: 518
Merit: 105
irst if previously you havent verified your your email, Now first you must have to verify it.
how i can do it?

please click on resend verification button, and after some time you will receive an email, contain a verification link
My award for Twitter did not update. I ask to correct this problem! I sent a complaint like you said!
Activity: 1512
Merit: 306
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

Confirmed once again the mail, the rates were reset, I'm waiting for a new transfer of rates. And when can we wait for the distribution of tokens?

It took more than 12 hours, the rates were not updated. I sent the complaint to the form on the portal. I hope everyone will return.
Activity: 826
Hello every...
Now what you have to do
...Regards

I write    Invalid Information. ErrorCode:1
All clear. And then I began to worry. Restarted the cabinet, and I hope that everything will recover.
Activity: 350
Hello every

Now what you have to do

Regards

I write    Invalid Information. ErrorCode:1
Activity: 896
how i can do it?

I am sure I did it in the begining of campaign, maybe 2 months ago, BUT now I did it again, and I have 0 stakes for few months working and it not only this campaign, what to do?
Pages:
Jump to: