Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Official Bounty Thread for Signals - page 2. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 230
Merit: 10
  Today I got a transfer from the team for the bounty. Thank you for the payment and wish a good token rate to all of us.
Activity: 111
Merit: 1
Good morning..Please I haven't received my tokens. I took part in the bounty and have also added my ethereum wallet address to my dashboard in the official signal website.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
All bounty transactions are queued, it's up to the network now. You can see them loading up here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2135ab9695a7678dd590b1a996cb0f37bcb0718

Most of the people received their bounty already. If you haven't, please, wait a little longer.
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
Personally, I did not get anything. It is a pity that we have to literally knock out our earned tokens from you. I think that does not decorate your company. When I started working for you why then you did not mind. But when 3 months passed. Suddenly there were some problems.
Activity: 64
Tokens received. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 51
last posts from official telegram channel:

Jakub Šedivý, [03.06.18 20:17]
The transactions are ongoing, not all of them have been sent yet. Thanks for patience.

Jakub Šedivý, [03.06.18 20:17]
You can see transfers are loading up here: https://etherscan.io/token/0xb2135ab9695a7678dd590b1a996cb0f37bcb0718

Many people have already received their tokens.
Activity: 230
Admin please give us information about the distribution of bounty. I don't want to think badly, but if you will not give information and keep silent, we will take steps. Thank you.

+1
+1

+1
Activity: 560
Merit: 22
I mentioned it in chat too, but there my message was quickly deleted. I think right now it is starting to get unfair to those that have promoted the project for almost 2 months or longer. I was already hesitant about the choice of redistributing all unsold tokens to those that bought in, but when I tried to get in touch with the team, I was silenced and they never replied to my email(s) regarding the matter.

In my own example I did over 150 contributions (genuine tweets, retweets and facebook likes/shares) and several input suggestions (of which none were fixed during ICO, never checked and only a week ago most were declined and only one was accepted for 20SGN tokens). I didn't expect thousands of $ but this is hardly a fair compensation.

For those 150+ contributions I will now receive 268SGN tokens, which roughly translates to $5/$6 given current market price. Of course this may rise, but it could also go down.

So far I have not done so much work (relatively speaking) for so little reward. This makes me extra sad that they didn't think of all those that helped build the brand from day 1. Also, based on their behavior in the chat, they don't seem to care. It was so easy to reward bounty participants with some extra tokens from redistribution too....but now were are left with only a few dollars worth of tokens...that may or may be worth a bit more in the near future.

I am quite disappointed how this is handled. Not getting the tokens in time is the least of my worries towards this project.
Activity: 378
There was a payment for the bounty. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 532
I actually did not receive my SGN token until now. Distribution still going?
Activity: 182
Admin please give us information about the distribution of bounty. I don't want to think badly, but if you will not give information and keep silent, we will take steps. Thank you.

+1
+1
Activity: 447

+1
+1
Activity: 73
Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

+1
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
Activity: 308
It seems that they absolutely do not care about this issue, their reputation is already under big question. they do not even answer questions about the bounty. People who participate in such a project you must be very careful.
Activity: 462
Strategy performance: Candlestick Pattern

Candlestick pattern strategy from our alpha of the Marketplace made 165,34% profit overall. If you want to also receive buy/sell signals to your Telegram, grab the strategy here: http://app.signals.network

Activity: 169
Trying to be someone... someday
I really had high respect for this project... it seemed really serious... I really wasn`t expecting that these guys won't send out the bounty on time (or won't send at all still hasn't crossed my mind)  Huh .... damn now they have made me doubt some other respectful bounties I am participating  Angry
Activity: 320
I'm looking forward to my tokens. And thank you in advance.
My registration address;  [email protected]
Activity: 826
Merit: 255
More than a week delay compared to the planned time for SGN bounty tokens distribution. It would be appropriate to start distributing rewards for supporters of the bounty campaign. Good luck.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
So still no one received their rewards? The creative bounty is so small that I don't even need it, but would like to know what is going on with referral links?
Pages:
Jump to: