Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty] Official Bounty Thread for Signals - page 3. (Read 16322 times)

Activity: 381
Merit: 11
when will tokens be distributed we earn with Ref-link? will there be a page where we can see how many people we pulled into this prioject with their purchased amount ?
Activity: 400
Merit: 1
when will we get the reward for bounty?
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
Guys, sometimes you just need to use different sources and so on. That's what I've found today on Signals telegram channel. I'm sure that everything will be OK

[In reply to Mylen Due]
>When do I receive bounty tokens?

>>We are little delayed in reviewing the claims, hopefully everything gets sorted out during this week (21-28/5). Tokens will automatically arrive at your wallet after we check everything. We also need to do a review and find out if any potential bots/spammer violated our terms. Thank you for understanding.

https://t.me/signals_network/87724
Activity: 686
Merit: 107
I like all participants of bounty company join the question " when will we get the reward for our work?"I understand that there may be different problems, but I would like to know the timing.Thanks.
Activity: 26
The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th but till now i am not getting my coin...
http://prntscr.com/jldrhm
Activity: 114
Merit: 0
Guys, whats wrong with Bounty dashboard? The link is currently unsecured  Huh

Upd. Now it works, but what was that?
Activity: 1148
Merit: 47
Dear Signals team,

I am ready to receive my tokens.

I'm looking forward to your sending and thank you in advance.

Best regards,

Arvin
Activity: 31
Hello
dear manager, when distribution?
Activity: 105
The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th but till now I'm not getting my coin...
Same issue.
Activity: 209
The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th but till now I'm not getting my coin...
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Why you not fairly act with bounty hanters this way?
We honestly worked on you 3 months.
And now you distribute all unsold tokens.
But you have forgotten about us.
And now the award is 3-4 times less, than has to be.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th but till now i am not getting my coin...
Activity: 308
3 weeks of which you are talking about has already ended, I still have not received payment. and I did not receive any reply
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
When will I get my tokens into my wallet?

The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th, 14:00 UTC. The SGN tokens for all participants will be distributed during the following 3 weeks to your Ethereum wallet address. The Signals team need this time to evaluate all remaining claims and to make a thorough review of all accounts to make sure all possible bots or spammers are excluded. This is important to ensure the fairness of the Signals Bounty Campaign and reward SGN tokens to those who respected the rules.

Source - https://blog.signals.network/sale-ends-today-at-14-00-utc-what-will-be-next-bb94e740853e

So we should get our tokens tomorrow?! Are they going to be X3 or we are being damaged? No one is answering what is going on with referral links?
Activity: 126

The Signals Bounty Campaign ended on the April 30th, 14:00 UTC. The SGN tokens for all participants will be distributed during the following 3 weeks to your Ethereum wallet address. The Signals team need this time to evaluate all remaining claims and to make a thorough review of all accounts to make sure all possible bots or spammers are excluded. This is important to ensure the fairness of the Signals Bounty Campaign and reward SGN tokens to those who respected the rules.

Source - https://blog.signals.network/sale-ends-today-at-14-00-utc-what-will-be-next-bb94e740853e
Activity: 1316
Merit: 379
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
Activity: 308
I also did not receive tokens for bounty, admin can you check?
Email [email protected]
ETH address 0x6c8333A8d384dCeeBEDBa8d82A52d81E381B14FD
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
What is going on with a referral links? They just disappeared from your website...
Activity: 64
Fancy bounty portal, i like it.
But Twitter retweets with more than 1000 followers only get 1 token, tried 3 times and yes only get 1 for each RT.

Thank you for your comment and sorry about that. We will fix it and assign you SGN tokens for your RTs and for your bug report.
Hello .    

Maybe you look at my Signals account. Many of the rejected posts in social networks, but many were made according to the rules of Signals .... What is the reason?
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
why didn't I get my tokens earned in the bounty?
A friend you are not alone. I also did not get paid.
Pages:
Jump to: