Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 63. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 352
Merit: 1
September 28, 2018, 05:32:49 PM
I think trading is more profitable compare to bounty. Although,  trading is risky and though require a lot of skills and some liquidity to hit it big while you can also loss your  capital if care is not taking.  Bounty on the other hand require little skill or no skill to perform. Apart,  from the risk of doing a scam bounty or bounty with unserious member, thereby wasting your time and energy at the long run. No any other risk know to me about bounty.  So the choice is yours on what you want to do base on your strength.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
September 28, 2018, 08:52:41 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
it depends on what you want and on your skills level in my opinion you can find your way in both of this spheres
absolutely true. everything will depend on the person himself, or rather on his desire. if you want to trade, learn and trade, no one bothers you.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 08:39:05 AM
BOTH, I can handle them but I have more profit in trading than bounty and it's more easy to profit in trading because if you are expert and some good channels that gives also some signals I can easily earn a lot than bounty. Just like this in signature I really careful what project Im into it because it's hard to assume that other project are scams.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 301
September 28, 2018, 07:50:24 AM
I am doing bounty and sometimes my bounty reward is what I use to invest in trading.
If you don't have enough money for trading and doesn't have enough experience and knowledge in crypto currency then it is better to do bounty.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
September 28, 2018, 07:42:10 AM
as investors to work on expends as appealing with use on possession of resource and potentials, those leads with one on extent to gains as delivery as collecting with returns on numbers as credit on possession.
to grows and shifts of limit as level with confinement.

Trading is what I like the most because I have made money trading and it required very little effort.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 07:37:02 AM
as investors to work on expends as appealing with use on possession of resource and potentials, those leads with one on extent to gains as delivery as collecting with returns on numbers as credit on possession.
to grows and shifts of limit as level with confinement.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 28, 2018, 07:29:35 AM
I think that the gift is beneficial, but it takes a long time and is enough to spend my time, but that gift has the advantage that I don't need to spend capital to make a profit. If I trade I have to have a lot of money and capital, the excess I don't have to bother spending time. So the best choice is if you have better capital to trade, if you don't have the capital to join the gift.
Activity: 481
Merit: 11
September 28, 2018, 07:13:26 AM
You can do bounty without initial investment and at the same time learn trading. This will be the most optimal variant, but trading is more risky.
I think it is not a problem of risk, all have risks respectively. Bounty or trade have the same magnitude of risk, risk not getting the bounty payment of work done. While trading has risk of loss of capital. If I choose the performing bounty first, and proceeds from the bounty can I make capital for trading.
Activity: 252
PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM
September 28, 2018, 07:12:36 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

I prefer doing bounty rather than doing trading. Sometimes trading makes me stressful. I can't see my money gone only within in minutes.
Trading requires more technical skill and a lot of patience.
Activity: 966
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
September 28, 2018, 07:09:34 AM
You can do bounty without initial investment and at the same time learn trading. This will be the most optimal variant, but trading is more risky.
Activity: 756
Merit: 256
HEX: Longer pays better
September 28, 2018, 06:24:22 AM
In the present time, when the market price is unstable, bounty participation is better than trading because the bounty you will not care too much about the exchange rate fluctuations. Conversely, the opportunity to make big profits from ICO bounty is very high because there are many ICO campaigns at this time.
Activity: 140
September 28, 2018, 06:20:45 AM
Now the trayding is better. Bounties pay very little. Payments happen on several dollars from the project. For such money you should not advertize it
Activity: 98
Merit: 2
September 28, 2018, 06:17:24 AM
I started in crypto as an investor, then started trading and now doing bounties also. I chose all to diversify my portfolio and make a good profit from the crypto.
Activity: 462
September 28, 2018, 05:36:09 AM
I don't think the bounty activity and the transaction are in conflict. You can do two jobs at the same time! And when you are engaged in bounty tasks, you must also learn the skills of trading!
Activity: 378
September 28, 2018, 05:30:43 AM

I believe that the bounty program is a great way to earn additional tokens. And for trade, you already need more knowledge and understanding of the market. We need to understand how the market develops, how investments and other nuances work. Therefore, it is not entirely correct to compare these two areas.
Activity: 616
Merit: 103
A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards
September 28, 2018, 05:25:15 AM
Like you I prefer bounty to be the profitable one because there is no investments that we came out from us, all we need to do is to complete our weekly tasks and earn stakes to be calculated at the end of the bounty before distribution the rewards. The rewards that i received will be my funds for trading and future investments in crypto.
Activity: 938
September 28, 2018, 05:18:01 AM
if I choose both I think it will be better. searching for a bounty can be done simultaneously with trading. usually the results of the bounty we get will be used for trading on the market. both of them have a relationship and I think it will produce all.
Activity: 938
Merit: 251
September 28, 2018, 05:04:04 AM
Trading is more reliable than bounty! Bounty hunting has no guarantee of success, everything depend on success of the project itself and the integrity of the team down to bounty manager! Trading however is your show, and you can o whatever you want!
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 05:02:03 AM
As per my opinion bounty hunting  is best way to earn crypto instead of trading because trading is very risky due to high volatility of this crypto market, if you don't have any trading skills you can loose your money.
Activity: 275
September 28, 2018, 04:59:22 AM
For me I will go for trading because in bounty we all know we worked so hard but at the end it is scam or not paying on us.Unlike trading even if you lost or hit a big income the fact was legit.
Pages:
Jump to: