Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 61. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 1250
Merit: 295
Palestine
September 29, 2018, 12:48:38 AM
bounty or trading both of them have become not profitable for me  since may I'm just losing both money and time and didn't earn a cent
Activity: 579
Merit: 102
September 29, 2018, 12:45:23 AM
How to tell you, the thing is that these are two different variations, for example, the bounty company is the marketing component of the project for which you are rewarded, and trading on the stock exchange is already investing your own funds, and if you combine these two components, you can participate in the bounty, and then trade in the received tokens on stock exchanges
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
September 29, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
question is not spesific, do you have fund or not ? if havent bounty is right choice cause trading need fund. how to trading if havent fund.
bounty didnt have risk but trafing have risk for now is difficult to profit
Activity: 518
Merit: 111
Dota2
September 29, 2018, 12:42:27 AM
YOU CAN GAIN LIQUIDITY BY BOUNTY AND MAKE IT MORE BY TRADING.
It's a chain process, it's better to be educate you self first and learn a lot here in bitcointalk.org. Just be careful, cause this market is full of anonymous people that can take advantage on you when your guard is down. You can have those option once you understand it's uses and be flexible in every scenario. Broad mind can lead you a good deal of opportunity, so find those two opportunity. Your first move is to be smart and accurate.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 12:35:51 AM
YOU CAN GAIN LIQUIDITY BY BOUNTY AND MAKE IT MORE BY TRADING.
Dota2
September 29, 2018, 12:26:50 AM
Very different things.
You can trade and part in both easily.
I can say what in bounty you can lost time, in trading your cryptos. What for you better choice yourself
Lost time? How can you say that, it will be more interesting to read if you elaborate your comment.

1st Scenario ( bad ) ...
In trading you can lose your capital or money, in bounty hunting you don't need some capital ... the possibility of losing are time, knowledge, skill and effort specially if you encounter a shitcoins or fraud project.

2nd Scenario ( good ) ....
Trading, can make a good profit with less effort. Bounty hunting, earning while learning in different fields.
Dota2
September 29, 2018, 12:20:27 AM
Why we need to choose on those two option if you can do that both. Well, like me... I do a lot of bounty hunting from video editing through signature campaign. I do trading because I learn a lot while I joining and working  on some bounty campaign. I see good projects that's why I decided to invest and trade on some excellent project like ADAB Solution. I don't want to miss the opportunity on trading, and it seems as my plan B.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
September 29, 2018, 12:19:45 AM
Very different things.
You can trade and part in both easily.
I can say what in bounty you can lost time, in trading your cryptos. What for you better choice yourself
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 29, 2018, 12:16:44 AM
I'm sure many who practice as what you apply. the bounty that was done in the end will also be capital to trade or to assets as investments. the way the bounty is a way to raise capital without having to spend money but use the time spent working on the bounty. so many that fall into the bounty with the aim is indeed to trade and it's almost all.
Activity: 189
Merit: 10
September 29, 2018, 12:15:50 AM
I think both of them can also be done simultaneously, but if I usually, take the bounty first, then the results of thr bounty I get, then I trade it on the exchange, especially those with large volumes
Maximizing the potential earnings is what everyone should try to strive for. That is accomplished by investing and doing a bounty.
Activity: 165
September 29, 2018, 12:14:30 AM
depending on your character, if you like challenges and risks, trading is the answer, if I prefer the bounty myself, because I don't really understand trading and always lose every time I trade
Activity: 259
September 29, 2018, 12:08:25 AM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
from the experience I had in crypto, and until now I still do it, is continue to work on the bounty, and some of the rewards obtained from the bounty I use for trading, this makes the income that I get from crypto continues to increase
Activity: 314
I'm not investor
September 28, 2018, 11:55:35 PM
I left a little of the bounty reward and finally I had the capital for the crypto trading that I wanted. the result is not bad, we can learn trading skills, and I'm sure you can also have expertise in trading.
I'm 16 yo, I don't have time for learning trading skills (TA). But if I want invest I always check event that coin, for example "BitcoinCash" I got 15% profit.
In my holiday I will try to learn Technical Analysis. Thanks
Activity: 350
September 28, 2018, 11:48:51 PM
In my opinion, when participating in the market crypto, the bonus and transaction are selected companion. Trading will give investors a quick return on their investment. Reward programs for rewarding hunters deserve their effort. At the same time, through incentive programs, investors also find investment and trading opportunities.
Activity: 364
September 28, 2018, 11:46:27 PM
I think both of them can also be done simultaneously, but if I usually, take the bounty first, then the results of thr bounty I get, then I trade it on the exchange, especially those with large volumes
Activity: 511
Merit: 250
September 28, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
I prefer bounty rather than trading because bounty is easier. If we want to trade then we must know how to trade techniques correctly so that the money we have doesn't just disappear. For bounties, we only need to do simple tasks and wait when the gift tokens are distributed to us.
Indeed, for bounty is easier and less risky, but if we want maximum results, of course we will trade too and all that can be learned. Our bounty works by being paid
Activity: 322
September 28, 2018, 11:44:33 PM
Its up to you. Well, I'm a bounty hunter I don't like "trading". I'm only sell or buy coin/token which that coin/token I believed. I participated in bounty almost 10 project, I make money from there
it will be a pity the results you get from the bounty if you just hold it on. You can start trading the results of the bounty you have, I think it will be more profitable. I started trading after I had the capital to trade from the bounty first. I left a little of the bounty reward and finally I had the capital for the crypto trading that I wanted. the result is not bad, we can learn trading skills, and I'm sure you can also have expertise in trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
MINTER
September 28, 2018, 11:43:44 PM
I prefer bounty rather than trading because bounty is easier. If we want to trade then we must know how to trade techniques correctly so that the money we have doesn't just disappear. For bounties, we only need to do simple tasks and wait when the gift tokens are distributed to us.
Activity: 314
I'm not investor
September 28, 2018, 11:38:38 PM
Its up to you. Well, I'm a bounty hunter I don't like "trading". I'm only sell or buy coin/token which that coin/token I believed. I participated in bounty almost 10 project, I make money from there
Activity: 335
September 28, 2018, 11:32:43 PM
If it can work on both, I would of course choose to do both of these things. because according to me, both are equally bring in profit. and if we are good at taking chances, then we would also be more rich quick if working on both.
Pages:
Jump to: