Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty Or Trading? - page 65. (Read 5825 times)

Activity: 244
Merit: 101
September 27, 2018, 11:16:52 PM
Bounty is a certain path to benefit. Its instead a piece chance particular occupation you would promoting the one task.
Exchanging will be a unsafe wander best approach with benefit. You have will have an expansive liquidity and legitimate method to make exchanging your full chance employment.
Both about them need aid a great manner will benefit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 27, 2018, 10:57:12 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here

of course trading, if you have a sufficient capital, better go into trading, because that is the way how a user can accumulate more income and achieve your plans to be financially stable, you can do bounty but the income is not that efficient than doing trading, you can earn in a matter of minutes rather doing bounty that commonly has a weekly payment if that bounty is successful,  if not, getting paid or not being scammed is a bonus.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 10:54:46 PM
it depends on you, actually you can do both, if you don't do too many bounty tasks like just 20 bounties a month that's enough.
so you can trade, learn trading. But trading is less risky because it requires money to get a profit.
whereas the bounty you only need to spend time, although not all bounties pay for various reasons.
at least you won't lose money when the project you follow is a scam / no pay
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
September 27, 2018, 10:52:45 PM
If we already get capital or money, trading immediately is better than bounty, as we know that there are currently too many scam projects so we only waste time because they support scam projects.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 27, 2018, 10:48:39 PM
I myself prefer trading. as more challenges. and the result can also be directly visible. While the bounty this only as an extra course activities for me. to add activities and also income from crypto.
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 0
POINTPAY
September 27, 2018, 10:46:04 PM
according to me bounties and trading both are profitable but it depends on how you focus and command you have on the subject
copper member
Activity: 476
Merit: 0
September 27, 2018, 10:37:06 PM
It is upto you. Trading require lot of experience as it is very risky. Trading can change your fortune in no time. So you have to be very careful and keep your eye on the market permanently. Whereas , the bounty is much safer option as compared with trading.
Activity: 420
September 27, 2018, 10:36:49 PM
Both has its advantages and dis advantages, Doing bounty we don't need an initial fund to star doing a bounty campaign, this way you could get free coins as the reward on doing bounty.
Trading will require you to have a decent amount of fund to start doing it and we also need to be able to analyze the market condition.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
September 27, 2018, 10:35:28 PM
If I myself prefer to bounty. because of this I think trading is harder to do. We have to have a lot of experience and also a good analysis. and this will be very influential on the result that we have.
Activity: 518
September 27, 2018, 10:28:18 PM
I will ask you which one is the most beneficial of these two things? what will you choose? and explain why you chose it. who knows it will give input to everyone who reads. if I myself might be a bounty can be profitable and maybe the results of the bounty will lead to trading. What is your opinion? share your experience here
I really do both because both gives good earnings. Bounty is we can select the best project we can earn more because we can receive good profit and in trading if we are wiser enough to do trading we can have huge profit. Trading really gives good profit but see to it the you are wiser enough to do trading because trading is not an easy task. Bounty is easy only time and effort needed but we cannot make sure that the project is good.
Activity: 630
Merit: 103
September 27, 2018, 10:09:41 PM

For now i choose bounty because i don't have money to spare in trading and as Crypto currency investment is known risky so i think trading which will involved our hard earned money as capital is very risky too unlike bounty that only your time and efforts will be wasted in case the market will fall.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
September 27, 2018, 10:01:15 PM
Bounty and trading are all good means to make money on crypto. Each has its own requirements to get started. Bounties demands a lot of patience as a project can run for three to four months before tokens are distributed. Day trading aspect requires the participant to stay glued to the PC by monitoring the performance of the coins in other to ascertain when to buy more and when to sell.
Activity: 378
September 27, 2018, 09:48:32 PM
For the time being I prefer to bounty, when we get the results from the bounty we can use it to start trading capital, but of course to get the results from the bounty it takes a long time, need process and patience
Activity: 532
September 27, 2018, 09:38:27 PM
I like to do both. I have always lived trading but one thing about trading is that the more the capital you have, the better the experience can be for you because you don't have to wait for too long to make good profits. By doing bounties, I can get the necessary capital I need for trading.
Activity: 672
Merit: 22
September 27, 2018, 07:11:40 PM
Can I ask, what are bounties exactly?

People are rewarded by project owners for promoting their project. The rewards are called bounties.
There are several campaigns, and you can earn for :
-writing articles about the project,
-post on twitter, facebook, medium or reddit,
-join telegram groups
-making translation,
-wear signature in this forum
...and many others.
Activity: 340
Merit: 100
September 27, 2018, 07:05:39 PM
think one thing does not hurt, studying all this, I realized that I will have time to do baunting and trade, I'm just doing bounty, I gradually start trading, I think you can do everything at once, the main thing is not to be lazy, and of course you should not be another job
That's 2 things which can be the way in earning money easily. If already know this method, humans should be smarter in using it. Not only do have to get rid of laziness, but bored, greedy and feel impatient, must also throw away in order to gain succesfully.
copper member
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 27, 2018, 06:59:28 PM
I guess both. If you don’t have the money, then bounty might be suitable for you since you can join bounty campaigns for free. If you have the money, you can go and trading since you might be needing money in order to trade.
Basically trading need a capital, regardless of how small or large it is and we take part in a bounty campaign to get free coins and a small portion of $. So, in my opinion these two things can be attributed to making the results that obtained from participating in the bounty campaign as initial capital to trade.
Activity: 294
September 27, 2018, 06:55:15 PM
I think that both of them are worth considering as the income source but to my mind it is better to trade to get more money and face not as many risks as the bounty has
Activity: 686
Merit: 108
September 27, 2018, 06:54:47 PM
I suggest that while you are dping bounty try to do also trading because both of them are beneficial. In bounty you didn't put a capital but you need to keep posting and patient for the tolen distribution but in trading you need also be patient because of the fluction of value but its up to you on how you trade. Try to do both.
Bounty and trading are both profitable, this will depend on your knowledge. If you know how to trade go for it because bounty program is easy to be done, patience is both required for this one don’t think for an easy money. If you are confident on yourself, profit will come to you.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
September 27, 2018, 06:52:31 PM
Trading can give higher potential profit if you are patient and can control your emotion.

Don't do impulsive buying and feel FOMO if you see a coin that starts to be hyped. It's not easy to trade unlike what others are saying that you can earn that much with it but they never explain on how difficult it is to find a coin that will have a good movement for the week.
Pages:
Jump to: