Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID! - page 5. (Read 1778 times)

Activity: 2604
Merit: 326
This is my concern too, dev blame bounty hunter for dumping but they gave presale bonus up to 100%, bounty reward allocatio is around 2-5% of total coin/token, its not enough to making price dumping for so long, bonus at the sale is the main actor of price dumping in my opinion

Never do bounty for any ICO offering more than 30% presale bonus, IMHO...that can't end well  Grin
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
The most annoying thing is when they require something after bounty is finished (like KYC, or sending an email etc, filling a form etc..).
I follow many project and I don't have time to look at every telegram channel!
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

The entire bounty situation is a bit of a joke now.  The ICO's will have nothing but bots promoting them soon as normal social media users need to eat.  The bounties make all these rules and want us to follow 1800 steps then bs us around and wonder why the campaign posting quality sucks.  You can pretty much write off that project right there as they have no clue about how business works. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
From my little experience I can say that I have found very few tokens who distributed the token at right time and most importantly in a shortwhile. Otherwise, most of the campaign creat problem with bounty payment. I think this problem is needed to be reduced by making some strong rules regarding bounty payments.
Activity: 490
Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.
Yes we should becareful in chosing bounty campaign, read and understand about the rules of the bounty before joining. Choose bounty campaign with trusted manager will avoid you from bounty scam. I think wait for one or two months is not problem as long as they paid you.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
DeepOnion, a new dream.
It's really weird. Although I did never participate in any bounty before my current one. However, I think it's because of avoiding the early dump and make a coin stable.
Activity: 375
What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

Maybe there are obstacles experienced by the developer, but these constraints cannot be delivered publicly, only the developer can know. The principle in business is that there are important things that must be kept secret, so that the developer gives us another reason. But in my opinion this is normal, it doesn't need to be disputed.
Activity: 644
I think this is just project's team is trying to protect the price of those coins. in these bear markets bounty hunters can be make considerable affect to price of coins. I believe waiting is better than selling coins on dip.
Activity: 224
In most cases this is not at all a problem to wait for payments - the main thing is that the project continues to exist and develop. I'm waiting for tokens from the FLOGmall project, which I can not sell by the terms of the campaign bounty until the end of October, and although no tokens have been received yet, I'm not worried because the project is really steep and its tokens will be valuable even after a while  Cool
Activity: 643
Merit: 253
some developers may be delaying payments related to the bounty they do because seeing at this time all altcoin prices are being bearish. it's good that we can be more patient in the face of what is happening now, because everything will soon improve with time. maybe the developers are thinking about their profits and losses, because many of the ICO organizers, referring to prices on Ethereum and now, Ethereum is experiencing a very deep price decline, so indirectly, makes developers suffer losses even before their tokens listing in market exchange
Activity: 320
I'm sorry that's the way it is. I was caught on it and when payment was delayed then it turned out that I did not pay
Activity: 644
Merit: 103
This is my concern too, dev blame bounty hunter for dumping but they gave presale bonus up to 100%, bounty reward allocatio is around 2-5% of total coin/token, its not enough to making price dumping for so long, bonus at the sale is the main actor of price dumping in my opinion
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
With the current market conditions, the bounty distribution takes much more longer time than what we have seen in previously. It is better if you can wait until you receive them. If the project is not a scam then surely you will be paid.
Activity: 434
I faced many times this problem. But the worst thing is when ICO is getting extended for the 6 months or more after posting for the same period) And this announcements comes usually on the last day of the current terms of ICO
Activity: 102
Merit: 0
I think some of the projects are still afriad to launch because of the present market situation but I believe some of them will start entering the market soon.
copper member
Activity: 350

It is better if they pay us one month after the ICO but if not it is also good condidering that a lot of work to be done and it could not be very easy to handle ICO , so just be patience and wait for your payments , the most important is , they will be able to pay us and its not a scam .
Activity: 406

I also do not like the new rules for paying bounties. Thus it will be possible to receive remuneration only 1-2 times a year and wait as long as the tokens will grow.
Activity: 630
The bounty campaigns are going through a very bad period. The main reason is the serious crisis in the industry which is causing many ICOs to fail and as a result the bounty hunters do not receive anything after much work. The other reason is the bad habits that are spreading in several bounty campaigns, delays in payments of tokens of several months often without any valid reason
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
This is the reality that a bounty hunter must take. Work now pay later. You need to wait until the end of token sales plus a bit more.

So, just continue doing tasks, after that its harvest time. You are just a farmer waiting for the harvest period to come.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
I just read a post that the EQUI project team decided to pay the bounty hunter much less than it should. Here is an excerpt from the message:

"Even though we have no contractual relationship, as a gesture of goodwill we will still be paying out 2% of the amount raised in the previous ICO to bounty members."

Here are links to the first and second campaign.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/closedequi-bridging-crypto-with-vc-25m-usd-in-rewards-2888537
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-equi-capital-ico-token-bounty-new-thread-5000000-equi-available-4235545
It clearly shows that they have to pay 2% of the total token supply.

When I wrote about this in one telegram crypto group, I saw the indifference of some members of the community. It's very sad, to live by the principle"it's not my business, I'll pass by".
Pages:
Jump to: