Pages:
Author

Topic: BOUNTY PAYMENT PROBLEMS: Too long to wait before being PAID! - page 6. (Read 1778 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 0
Yes and this is absolutely true. I also experienced some incidents regarding the bounty payments. Most of the cases they issue tokens for bounty hunters after finishing the ICO and it will take some time. Some bounty managers are purposely dragging the distribution for the reason of market establishment. Anyway this is not a good sign for bounty hunters.
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.

Somehow I get the feeling that teams that don't pay after the ICO are scamming the participants. What is stopping them from paying when all the money are already with them? The ICo funds are already to the team so if they have created the tokens namely on eth, then send it already. The team can't stop the participants from dumping. If they will dump, they will dump.
Activity: 2142
Merit: 254
Look for 'legit' projects with good team and reliable campaign manager. A good campaign manager will inform you when the tokens will be distributed and will communicate if there is a delay.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
most bounties require long term to wait for payment, this is just because most of the project needs to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. And also some project needs to finish their product before they distribute their tokens to investors and hunters due to the new SEC regulations. most product as an engine to make their tokens useful and valuable
I know there are some project need to finish their ico before distributing tokens to bounty hunters. But if I have to wait too long, I will throw it away and find another bounty to do. Nothing to guarantee that such projects are scam or not.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?

I also noticed this. This is done by the developers to ensure that their coins are somehow able to enter the market at a normal price (usually it does not help). So lately, before joining the bounty, I'm asking when there will be payments to make sure that you do not have to wait half a year to get coins that are worthless.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
What happen to Many Bounty Campaigns Now? They are setting the "New Norms" in Paying Bounty Payments? "100th days after the ICO" or "EVEN QUARTERLY BASIS" there reason is to avoid dumping and stabilize the Coin/Token Price, and after 100th days pass another reason was blame "NETWORK CONGESTION"? is this acceptable I need your Strong but definitive Opinion?
If you are waiting for too long to get paid then probably you won't receive it anymore we call it as scam.But legit projects will distribute the tokens as soon as the ICO end probably in two weeks so you need to be picky with your campaigns next time.We can't do anything to get the current payment you just need to move on and find better bounties in the future.
Activity: 555
Merit: 12
It’s a matter of agreement. There would be surely be agreement before campaign started and if you are comfortable with those conditions you proceed
Activity: 490
Merit: 11

You should need to understand that after bounty campaign , the manager will become busy of computing for equal distribution of tokens and it needs maybe one month before the stakes tally and equivalent tokens release, and other reason is maybe even after the campaign they hardly  reach the hard cap or even the soft cap .
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Alphateca.com
there is some bounty which is too long in paying the bounty hunter, of course, that made the bounty hunters disappointed. personally, I don't know what the cause is it,  but as a bounty hunter, we certainly want it if the payment is smooth. I hope in the future more bounties will be better.
Activity: 434
There are many situations and decisions made by developers. But the most important thing, they should notice about all terms in the start of campaign! I was completing bounty for REMECoin (repayme) for 20 weeks) and at in the end of bounty, they have extend it for 24 weeks more))) Its almost 1 year ICO campaign ...
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
This should not scare you that the coins will not be paid at all . Thus, developers spend more time on their product, development, launch . Just know that after the payment to the hunters-the price falls very much, it becomes much lower than  ICO
Activity: 137
Bounty however is not longer lucrative the way it used to be like before due to the bearish market and it is better bounty hunters start looking for alternative ways to raise money.
Activity: 812
Merit: 106
Most projects pay to bounty hunters for 2-3 weeks after the completion of the ICO, but there are also projects that begin to have listing problems on most planned exchanges and payments to bounty campaign participants.
Activity: 126
I believe it is due to the poor condition and situation of the market. Also I have observed releasing bounty tokens earlier or later has nothing to do with price dumping. The market is generally unfavourable.
Activity: 270
Many of the ICOs are prolonging their launch, so its nothing strange that bounty is coming late also. Problem is that some of them are not hitting soft cap but not giving money back to investors, with some lameass excuses, we are gonna run few more rounds of ico etc...
Activity: 366
Merit: 100
I think succes project never delay bounty distribution.I also noticed now most bounty take long time for bounty distribution.For this day by day most of bounty hunters discourage to do bounty.
Activity: 868
Merit: 252

So the network was too congested to be able to distribute the bounty. Sounds like a great coin, dump and get out asap.
maybe they are delaying distributing rewards due to internal problems,
if you can't wait, yes you should leave and forget, but if you can still be patient, just enjoy the waiting period.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149
https://bitcoincleanup.com/

I have no problem with bounties being paid in X number of days since I am not looking to immediately sell the coin/token. They set the rule and if you do not like it, then do not participate. I can also understand the network congestion as another reason for delay. Why spend $1 in distribution when you can spend $0.1 on a normal day.
Activity: 782
Merit: 500

So the network was too congested to be able to distribute the bounty. Sounds like a great coin, dump and get out asap.
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
Something strange is going on with all bounties, I read more and more bounty hunters complaining about not being payed or not payed correctly, changing terms after ICO, bounty managers need to escrow funds for bounty otherwise all bounties can get away with not paying after job is done.
Pages:
Jump to: