Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador] - page 4. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Tell me pls what’s the date of the crowdsale, it seems that it gets closer and closer)) I’m waiting…
I saw the info that the crowdsale would start on Septemeber,5, so there’s less than a month left.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Tell me pls what’s the date of the crowdsale, it seems that it gets closer and closer)) I’m waiting…
Activity: 364
Is there a whitelist for participating in sales?
Yes, all the conditions are here: https://kyc.projectdresscode.io. Pay attention to undergoing KYC/AML procedures.
Activity: 294
Is there a whitelist for participating in sales?
Activity: 122
What will the platform look like and what will it do? Now they’re ready to implement blockchain anywhere in order to raise the status of the project. How will it be implemented here?     

Projectdresscode platform is a market for buyers and sellers of haute couture goods. It reminds an exchange to some point, you can also find buy or sell orders.  Blockchain plays a decesive tole, the technology is a base of the project and ensures uniqueness and originality of goods.     

Is some QR code on the item not enough for this? Everyone uses smartphones now. 
QR-codes, RFID-marks and other data carriers are necessary to create informational realm for blockchain which will unify and store this info and provide it when it’s necessary. Such a system wouldn’t be protected from fraud without blockchain,   Projectdresscode understands it clearly.    

How will goods appear on the platform?
The sellers will publish them. As practice shows, the buyers respond to the offer immediately and make bids.  Then the genuineness of the item is checked. 

How will the project itself make profit? What will the profit be spent on? Is it already possible to reveal commission policy? 
Merit: 101
What will the platform look like and what will it do? Now they’re ready to implement blockchain anywhere in order to raise the status of the project. How will it be implemented here?     

Projectdresscode platform is a market for buyers and sellers of haute couture goods. It reminds an exchange to some point, you can also find buy or sell orders.  Blockchain plays a decesive tole, the technology is a base of the project and ensures uniqueness and originality of goods.     

QR-codes, RFID-marks and other data carriers are necessary to create informational realm for blockchain which will unify and store this info and provide it when it’s necessary. Such a system wouldn’t be protected from fraud without blockchain,   Projectdresscode understands it clearly.    

The sellers will publish them. As practice shows, the buyers respond to the offer immediately and make bids.  Then the genuineness of the item is checked. 
Activity: 121

Activity: 82
Tell me more about personal data protection and information control system of the platform!
Activity: 224
Where can i see special bounty conditions for ambassadors?     
Activity: 76
Some feed with the data showing some percents has appeared on the site… What these rates are?   
Activity: 115
I’d like to see new tasks for bounty participants)) I’ve done everything that was necessary in the beginning, and it’s hard to come up with a new idea for articles((     
Activity: 252
What’s the total fundraising goal and the level of the Hard Cap?
Hard cap is $15 million.
Activity: 308
What’s the total fundraising goal and the level of the Hard Cap?
Activity: 364
How can i sign up in order to surely take part in the crowdsale?   
You have to provide data and land on the  whitelist: https://kyc.projectdresscode.io/
Activity: 140
How can i sign up in order to surely take part in the crowdsale?   
Activity: 57
Is it planned to hold such raffles often (https://twitter.com/io_dresscode/status/1027073151455424512)? Are this real brand clothes similar to the clothes that will be sold on the platform?   

Yes, quite right. As for the raffles, they’re held regularly to draw attention to the project. Sign up for the bounty campaign and participate: https://itunes.apple.com/si/app/dresscode-bounty/id1406814982?mt=8

What are requirements to the gadgets to make it possible to use them? What does this software provide?
iOS 9.0 and higher versions are required. Dresscode Bounty is a thoughtfully developed weekly holiday sale app which stores the info safely in blockchain. You can become an owner of various goods of brands like Heron Preston, Alyx, Off-White, Balenciaga, Jacquemus

Hah! What if i don’t need these items? What will i do with a summer hat?
You can win it and then sell on the platform, getting good amount of money for it.   

How many users do use program, actively and have became active members of the ecosystem of the project? 
Pages:
Jump to: