Pages:
Author

Topic: [👟BOUNTY👟] ProjectDresscode - Wear the blockchain - [Telegram, SM, Ambassador] - page 6. (Read 2572 times)

Activity: 212
Merit: 0
The world of trendy items is likely to include millions of various goods. And it’s possible to fake all of them)) How is Projectdresscode gonna track the history of each item?
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
How much is the amount of the strategic partnership fund? 
5% or 15 million Dress.
Activity: 162
Merit: 1
How much is the amount of the strategic partnership fund? 
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
How much is the crowdsale investment minimum?   
It’s 5 ETH so far.
Activity: 83
How much is the crowdsale investment minimum?   
Activity: 157
PDC is going to create libraries of items.. What will they look like and how will it be possible to work with them?
Activity: 406
Merit: 31
What media and top persons can we except to work with the platform in the near future? 
Activity: 170
What will i get if i own the Dress token to get which we’re working on bounty program? What options will it have? Or is it necessary only to buy clothes on the platform or sell then on the exchange?
It’ll be possible to use Dress token to buy exclusive clothes sold on the platform which can be hardly found anywhere else.  But the price will be determined fairly – with the help of market methods. In addition, if investors use Dress, they can attend various exclusive events.
The role of the token is clear. As an investor, i’m concerned about plans at least for the following 5 months until the end of 2018..
A mobile version will be released and a Projectdresscode certification system will be implemented. In general, investors will see clear outlines of implementation of the project and first results.
A necessity to use logistic centres has been already discussed here… From my point of view, these are quite serious plans. I think that there’s a lot of work to be done!
The scale of centers will become clear in the course of development of the project. But, according to the plans, the first one will be set up in a year, i 2019. Also, the following platforms will be launched: for pre-owned luxury fashion items, for cyclical luxury fashion items.
When will all the current plans be implemented? What period does the business plan cover?
Activity: 205
What will i get if i own the Dress token to get which we’re working on bounty program? What options will it have? Or is it necessary only to buy clothes on the platform or sell then on the exchange?
It’ll be possible to use Dress token to buy exclusive clothes sold on the platform which can be hardly found anywhere else.  But the price will be determined fairly – with the help of market methods. In addition, if investors use Dress, they can attend various exclusive events.
The role of the token is clear. As an investor, i’m concerned about plans at least for the following 5 months until the end of 2018..
A mobile version will be released and a Projectdresscode certification system will be implemented. In general, investors will see clear outlines of implementation of the project and first results.
A necessity to use logistic centres has been already discussed here… From my point of view, these are quite serious plans. I think that there’s a lot of work to be done!
The scale of centers will become clear in the course of development of the project. But, according to the plans, the first one will be set up in a year, i 2019. Also, the following platforms will be launched: for pre-owned luxury fashion items, for cyclical luxury fashion items.
Activity: 392
Activity: 170
Activity: 392
Activity: 76
Will Dress be listed on YoBit? I’ve already earned some money for the future) 
Activity: 78
What should ambassadors of the project do? Gimme a link to the requirements, pls…   
Activity: 82
How much is it possible to earn on execution of bounty program tasks? I’m an experienced copywriter.   
Activity: 106
Why is  Ethereum chosen as a base? Only because of smart contracts?   
Activity: 113
How long will the bounty campaign last?   
Activity: 44
Pages:
Jump to: