Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 44. (Read 90099 times)

legendary
Activity: 2436
Merit: 1189
Need Campaign Manager?PM on telegram @sujonali1819
Sir i joined rivetz twitter and fb campaign.when i joined i put exchange ether address because i had no MEW address.But now it is available.please help me by update my address.or i lose my bounty.
username : sujonali1819
fb spreadsheet number : 500
twitter spreadsheet number : 747
new ether address : 0xa3406b9ef2aab95b0f2431982fefdc0de4662313
Activity: 420
Merit: 105
“The Future of Security Tokens”
can you please update my rank on twitter it is 1210 foll

thank you
Activity: 560
Merit: 501
When end campaign ?
The campaign ends at the end of ICO, for me it's September 9th, for you it could be September 10

it probably will continue to ico until the end of the time on the counter.I think that as much as the whale is involved in the project, but it is still unclear ico process. especially the ban on entry to China ico may cause a whale, perhaps asking for a new ico entry, to be involved here.  Wink

Activity: 630
Merit: 500
When end campaign ?
The campaign ends at the end of ICO, for me it's September 9th, for you it could be September 10
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
When end campaign ?
last time i heard from the other members that this campaign will end at the 10th of september but i don't know when will the distribution starts and what is the possible exchanger for this RIVETZ Token. hope that there are some updates here.
Activity: 308
When end campaign ?
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
Dear administrator, I do not find myself on the lists. Check, please https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/denis-1123061
Activity: 154
wow congrats success ICO Rivetz 80% Hard cap 52k ETH  Grin Grin
Activity: 508
Merit: 101
I joined the Twitter campaign!

Hi manager,

I was wondering if I am accepted for Twitter?

Hello irfan,

I don't see my name in the Twitter, does it need an update or am I not accepted?
Activity: 3038
Merit: 617

Thanks for updating the blog list, I now see mine and hope to be accepted too. It collected more than 50K of ETH already, Rivetz campaign is considered successful even if it won't get the hard cap. Congrats!
Activity: 266
Dear Irfan can you kindly update my video on the sheet? 
0xC4Ce7d6B8b01d1CE6AeC1e5295Aa5c91D8F420fB

I did fill out the form but I cannot see it on the sheet.. I hope you like it.
Kinbest blessings,
ellie  Smiley

Please check OP updated in first two lines

The signature campaign is CLOSED for NEW Participants. We'll not accept any new entries from Now

Previous participants, Please do not remove your signature until i mention here a new update.

Regards

ok irfan.. thanks for the update. the participants are a lot already and im glad you just closed it. since many will try to try to get in and just spam the forum to post 50 in order to be eligible for the payment.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
is it still open acceptance on facebook campaign?
Activity: 588
Merit: 251

Kinbest blessings,
ellie  Smiley

The signature campaign is CLOSED for NEW Participants. We'll not accept any new entries from Now

Previous participants, Please do not remove your signature until i mention here a new update.

Regards

Hi sir , please change my old address.
This Old Address : 0xFF8Faa79A1AF975C97d78289a2c6D6e4aB133456
This New address : 0x99A705C782440D1E89932477418E827ff5FB53B2

On Signature campaign sheet number 165

Thanks
Activity: 504
Merit: 101
Hi Dev, just pm Irfanpak10,
Its not too late to work on bounty right? like articles? Just discovered Rivetz and wants to contribute?
Best,
Digiworld1
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Kinbest blessings,
ellie  Smiley

Regards

Activity: 910
Merit: 255
Hello irfan,
Can you please update my rank for signature campaign? I am #122 on the spreadsheet. Thank you for your service.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
looks like the campaign is now updated good to know about it, irfan pak is known as the manager of the successful campaign hopes that this campaign will be successful too,. ,. september 10 is the end of the crowdsale right?
yes you're right my friend.
less than 4 days ICO will be end. now crowdsale has reached 53219.87 ETH.
i hope until end ICO will reach 60.000 ETH Cheesy
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I want to see the latest spreedsheet. Can someone send the link?

hi. what spreadsheet do you want to see? what do you mean by final spreadsheet? you mean with rewards indicated? unfortunately the ico isnt finished yet.. after the ico, the menager will then calculate the stakes and see how many tokens we will receive.

by the way, here is the spreadsheet..

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-rGqEksv4yDenQdIkKKsQzDMO96BtnL4ttnSP0qgoGI/edit?usp=sharing

I mean the latest spreadshit. Thanky you.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

Kinbest blessings,
ellie  Smiley
Activity: 257
Hello to this campaign, and especially for you campaign manager. why is the spreadsheet not updated yet again? i have the ending post count there last time i saw but today the ending post count of mine there vanished. explain to me thank you. Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: