Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 46. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Клaccный пpoeкт! Oбязaтeльнo пoyчacтвyю)
hey, what is this language? do you think this is a local thread? you're in the wrong thread if posting like that.
Activity: 203
Merit: 100
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
i have joined campaign bounty blog articles may i received thanks and best wishes always Wink Wink
Activity: 490
Merit: 278
hello irfan
my rank changed to full member, i also started to wear an avatar right now, can you please change the spreadshet? (line 125)

also you rejected my fb bounty. i opened my friend list to public, can  you fix that situation? (line 619)
it is real and personel fb account with 709 friends.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
I think the spreadsheet for signature campaign must be re-check because there is so many participants were accepted but did not wear the signature.

Yes absolutatly agree, and there is one more reason  to update. Alot ofmembers werer ejected by low quality, i hopea lit of them improved.

Yes! Offcourse. We are checking it today..

It appears that many of the listed signatures have been accepted, but I advise people not to be fooled . the rules are still valid and only 20 of the messages will be accepted in their native languages. there are still English conditions for the remaining 30 messages ..do not say that I already seem to be accepted on the list.Many users in my review have no English messages but their status has been changed to accepted. but the rule flexibility is not done. which means that at the end of the campaign the list will still be red. so do not trust the list as a result. everyone make their own count and complete their english messages Smiley

You idea has a sence, howevrer I wad rejected of low quality than I improved my posts and wrote only in english treads, so now i accepted again, i do all my best to be green in the sheet aftrr campsign

That rule is only for new participants. Previous participants will get rewards on the basis of previous rules.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
sir i am change my twitter user name @hridoybs to @bitcoinloves plz update on your spreedsheet
Activity: 244
The bounty is already close for a new participants?

why? No its not

hi sir , please change my old adress.
this Old Address : 0x8E4BA8a79Caf6585D836Cf9921669f1ba82c7609
This News address : 0x789c9f02dE174d9215277F23a64Bf31dDC398Ea7

on Blog/Media campaign sheet number 158 and 159
Activity: 1792
Merit: 255
this project seems to be a success, I hope can repeat like bitquence or monaco card. if this coin listed in the exchanger, we must patient and don't hurry to sell, better is buy.
Activity: 448
It appears that many of the listed signatures have been accepted, but I advise people not to be fooled . the rules are still valid and only 20 of the messages will be accepted in their native languages. there are still English conditions for the remaining 30 messages ..do not say that I already seem to be accepted on the list.Many users in my review have no English messages but their status has been changed to accepted. but the rule flexibility is not done. which means that at the end of the campaign the list will still be red. so do not trust the list as a result. everyone make their own count and complete their english messages Smiley

You idea has a sence, howevrer I wad rejected of low quality than I improved my posts and wrote only in english treads, so now i accepted again, i do all my best to be green in the sheet aftrr campsign

Activity: 476
Merit: 300

Activity: 420
I want to see the latest spreedsheet. Can someone send the link?

latest spreadsheet is on first page dude, but if you meant final spreadsheet so you have to wait till ico ends.
ico will end on sept 10th cmiiw
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
I want to see the latest spreedsheet. Can someone send the link?
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Thanks Irfan_Pak
I really care about this project.
I bought some.
I am happy to be accepted into the campaign.
It's a beautiful feast gift.
me too i bought some of these token cause i know that this campaign will be success in the near future, after the ico it will go high and reach the highest volume in some markets for sure,
Activity: 672
Merit: 253
Buy $BGL before it's too late!
Thanks Irfan_Pak
I really care about this project.
I bought some.
I am happy to be accepted into the campaign.
It's a beautiful feast gift.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Great project I am participating in the reward campaign.
what campaign do you participating? the signature that you wear is not rivetz you can qualify and able to be accepted if you wear the signatures here.
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
Great project I am participating in the reward campaign.
Activity: 210
These campaign is heading to the end, and also success,.congratulations to all of the participants here, including irfan pak and jamal who manage this campaign long time,. you are very hardworking good luck into the market.
I think the spreadsheet for signature campaign must be re-check because there is so many participants were accepted but did not wear the signature.

Yes absolutatly agree, and there is one more reason  to update. Alot ofmembers werer ejected by low quality, i hopea lit of them improved.
Activity: 1701
Merit: 308
Activity: 174
joined facebook and twitter bounty good luck
Hello Dev, We would love to hear from you about the update of this successful project. Thanks sir

Hello dear devs, really all members are waiting for good news of project, and updated data in the spread list.
Pages:
Jump to: