Pages:
Author

Topic: Bounty: Rivetz Security Project - Earn With your Support - page 47. (Read 90099 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Hello Dev, We would love to hear from you about the update of this successful project. Thanks sir
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
one more week ICO Rivetz is about to end with Raised: 51901.47 ETH from Participants: 5321. I am sure this coin will run successfully for the future. because with so many investors contributing to this ICO.

and I participated in this Social Media campaign for this ICO.
Activity: 882
Merit: 507
I am surprised in this campaign, i guess many participants are getting improve because as i see in the spreadsheet there are many participants that are accepted , good to know about it meaning many participants will receive bounties.

It is a pleasure to be accepted, but nothing is certain for now, I guess the exact end of the campaign will be clear. For now nothing is clear.
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
I am surprised in this campaign, i guess many participants are getting improve because as i see in the spreadsheet there are many participants that are accepted , good to know about it meaning many participants will receive bounties.
Activity: 798
homt.net
Please update my status. I am now a full member. Thanks
Activity: 686
I joined blog bounty sir.. for your success this project
Activity: 152
Merit: 100
Hi,

Please update my status Full Member

Thank you
Activity: 720
Merit: 500
Hi sir, today i have seen my facebook campaign status has been rejected showing friends 0. (Spreadsheets SL no-79) But this information is not correct. My facebook friends are more than 2500. Please check again and update my result and accept because i have been promoting facebook campaign for more than 45 days. Thanks

Hi Sir, Please update my facebook friends number in the spreadsheet and give any response.

Hi, Irfan_pak sir, Please update my facebook spreadsheet list no-79. I have given 4 messages but still you haven't responsed. I am always try to participate your campaign as you are cooperative.

I think we missed you, sorry for all that delay. I just updated the spreadsheet.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards

Hello Please Edit Adress spreadsheets from Twitter list kendari and Facebook List kendari
My Adress Exposed to phishing.
thank you before.

Here New Adress : 0x4356E668ed53D2a6aDe5db082BaB27bC3f7961ef.
Activity: 448
Hi dear mr. Irfan
When will you update sheet of signature members? Coz you rejected so many members, including me)))  I hope all of us already  improved  the posts quality and and ask you to accept back.
Activity: 616
So the campaign is near end right? I got rejected on facebook that is why I stopped sharing rivetz posts for this week. I asked some time why the rejection but I got no response. I am hoping that the weeks I spent posting for the signature campaign will not in vain though and is still accepted.
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
update my details please
Bitcointalk Username MrKurh
https://www.facebook.com/titov.vital No. 355 2416Fr
https://twitter.com/MrKurh №536 657Fr
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
 tweets bounties on reality clash  quote from reality clash bounty thread# 3: You must be an active and regular twitter user, and must be retweeting/sharing Rivetz's official tweets and updates.but i thought i was on here anyway but do not see any listings of me and have been tweeting for some time now.i believe i signed up aug 3rd
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Hi sir, today i have seen my facebook campaign status has been rejected showing friends 0. (Spreadsheets SL no-79) But this information is not correct. My facebook friends are more than 2500. Please check again and update my result and accept because i have been promoting facebook campaign for more than 45 days. Thanks

Hi Sir, Please update my facebook friends number in the spreadsheet and give any response.

Hi, Irfan_pak sir, Please update my facebook spreadsheet list no-79. I have given 4 messages but still you haven't responsed. I am always try to participate your campaign as you are cooperative.

I think we missed you, sorry for all that delay. I just updated the spreadsheet.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Regards
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
Will Jamal still accept blogs for this campaign?
I've submitted my post from medium, I wish to see mine accepted in the spreadsheet before the campaign ends.

All campaign remain active until the end of crowd sale
if I'm not in the table it means my generosity will not be received or this is not the final composition of thanks

If you joined recently, you will be updated soon.
Will Jamal still accept blogs for this campaign?
I've submitted my post from medium, I wish to see mine accepted in the spreadsheet before the campaign ends.

All campaign remain active until the end of crowd sale
if I'm not in the table it means my generosity will not be received or this is not the final composition of thanks
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Not long to go before the end of this campaign and so far really enjoyed taking part. I noticed though that TWITTER is beginning to untweet some of our retweets, did anyone notice that at all? That's so annoying lol.
Activity: 476
good day. my rank has risen from a member to a full member. please. change my status in the table of participants in bounty number 169 nickname Dezmond. I met the conditions. thanks
Activity: 819
this campaign is heading to success Smiley hope for more success of this campaign, what is the current price of rivetz token? someone?
I am very happy to be a part of this campaign with a team that works hard in order that this project was run successfully and produce a big target but I strongly expect the manager can always update irfan each ' during the campaign period so will know the success of this project and travel information. Wink Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 683
Love is the answer
Dear Bounty-manager,

may you please insert my new ERC20-address in the spreadsheet?
0xfF75a727e4113F40f007489BADF5941931Ed6372

(Slack-section, row 93)

Thanks and kind regards

Many thanks for your kind assistance in advance - I am sure you have very busy days.
Anyway this kind reminder, incl. Slack this is actually the 5th time I am writing this request.

Kind regards
Stefan

Hmmm... I am a little worried that its happening before the end of campaign & contribution of the tokens?! Wink

Additionally: Do we have to add the token manually to our ERC20-wallet (i.e. MEW) or will it be displayed automatically?

Dear Sir,

I see from the thread that you have a lot of work to do.
Please dont forget adding my MEW as stated earlier
Pages:
Jump to: