Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] 🌐 Spheris: Decentralized Application Marketplace - page 13. (Read 31635 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 277
Announcement: to all signature campaign participants, signature codes have been updated. If you want to receive your future stakes, you have to update your signature codes! Thanks for your comprehension!
Done, I has been updated signature code
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
Announcement: to all signature campaign participants, signature codes have been updated. If you want to receive your future stakes, you have to update your signature codes! Thanks for your comprehension!
Updated.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: mangodream
Forum rank: Hero member
Posts count:  813
ETH address: 0x4216c97112Cf8BB7d85810409240585aBD6e335b
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
I've updated the signature code Sylon.
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
I am done updating the signature codes sylon. I would also like to inform you that I ranked up from sr. member to hero member. Please kindly update my rank on the signature campaign spreadsheet. Thank you.  Cool
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
join your bounty campaign
Activity: 308
Merit: 253

Updated.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Hi sylon.

My rank is now full member. I updated now my signature and avatar. Please update my spreadsheet thank you.

Spreadsheet number: 2
Bitcointalk username: SABRINA-ANTO
Activity: 644
Merit: 262
1xBit is Asia gambling site
Update has been done sir , thanks for your information.
Activity: 504
Hello sir,
My rank now full member.
And i have used avatar
Please update my rank in spreadsheet.

Spreadsheet number: 1
Bitcointalk username: Flomo

thank you
Activity: 658
Merit: 251

Hello sylon,

Done update, would you please update my rank  to full member and now i use your avatar

thanks you  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 2150
Crypto Swap Exchange

Done!

By the way, I'm a Hero Member now. Please update the spreadsheet.

Thank you!
legendary
Activity: 1568
Merit: 1169
Hi sylon. My rank is now full member. I updated now my signature and avatar. Please update my spreadsheet thank you.

Updated.
Activity: 952
Merit: 274
Hi sylon. My rank is now full member. I updated now my signature and avatar. Please update my spreadsheet thank you.
legendary
Activity: 292
Hi Sir Sylon, I will be leaving the campaign. Thank you for your consideration. All the best in this project!
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Lucky Man
Joined bounty program

Thanks Dev!
legendary
@Sylon
I am leaving this Signature campaign for some other campaign
please do consider this request.. and my current week stakes

Your stakes have been distributed. You are now free to leave this campaign.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1001
@Sylon
I am leaving this Signature campaign for some other campaign
please do consider this request.. and my current week stakes
Activity: 532
#JOIN

Bitcointalk username: acoco
Forum rank: Full Member
Posts count:  187