Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] << StartMining >> Industrial Mining Farms - page 3. (Read 11238 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250
I don't know why irfan_pak is not clarifying about this project. Everybody is waiting but why manager is silent? We know he is a good manager but he should try to maintain this always.
waiting for a whole month is very boring.
this failure may be aka make the reputation irfan_pak decreased.
we'll see the progress of this project until the end of the year.
hopefully there will be a settlement.
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, Startmining crowdsale got min investment which is almost $500k. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Also it is advised NOT to remove the signature until I ask you to do so.

Have a nice day.

Regards
Irfan we need a clarification. As BM you must provide information. It's scam or not?
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
 SCAM..?
Activity: 303
Merit: 102
it is possible to forget about payments, already a lot of time has passed, and nobody has given answers to us, there are neither announcements nor news, in vain time was spent.
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Transact Safer / Chase Better
I don't know why the manager is not responding here, many question asked by the people what about the bounty?
Till now we didn't hear anything from the manager and from the team?
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
why until now there is still no info and news for the continuation of this project is over ?, where the announcement about the distribution of bounty also
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Again waiting for a tokens. Again nobody answers when we get it or will we get it at all. I hope ICO system will be normalized, because scams everywhere now.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
it is necessary to write down the people to ICO
I think this project is a scam
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Well, silence is answer? Devs, bounty manager - what happened?
Activity: 616
gik nyareh proyek seteppak pas sepak
SCAM PROJECT and this happens again to those of us who participate in it just get a finger bite and get hurt
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
I have never been scammed before, maybe this will be my first time  Sad. Hope it wonn't be a scam but what team is doing to us is proving that we have already lost some portions of our contributions
Activity: 630
Merit: 350
Another day, another SCAM..? Sad
What mean escrow ? Angry

Graham Mitchell and Georgii Erman ? Who are they ? Angry

Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Why they close  telegramm chanel ? Who knows ?
May be they are busy. They need time to relax.

They must pay bounty and after it they can relax
Activity: 448
May be they are busy. They need time to relax.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
When can we remove the signature?

Yes! You are allowed to remove your signatures
@irfan_pak10 Can you give any update about bounty when they are going to pay because team is not replying are you in contact with them or they disappear hope we have some good news from you and not going to lost any thing here thanks
Activity: 407
Merit: 101
No sheets for social media? We can't know our stakes/total stakes. At least tell us how much is the total of stakes for social media.
For social media campaigns use bounty portal, so all calculations and data of campaign participants are inside bounty portal.
I think the portal has a bit of a problem, errors often occur and too late to update. It makes a lot of people become less trust with bounty portal so hopefully there will be improvements in the system.
Activity: 308
Merit: 105
apparently the team disappeared, there is no activity (In chat room silence, facebook page is dead, but wrote in support - maybe they will answer me.) I will keep in touch if answered.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
Joined twitter campaign. Good Luck.  Smiley
This campaign is already ended try some other place good luck
Pages:
Jump to: