Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] << StartMining >> Industrial Mining Farms - page 6. (Read 11238 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 100
I'm logged in after a week in my personal area in your bounty portal and I only find 4 stakes for 8 likes. How is it possible if I had 12 shares, 12 likes and 12 comments last week? Can you kindly control and settle all my situation and my stakes? I've sent you a private message, including the email I registered with your bounty portal, hopefully you will help me.
Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
Hello Manager just for clarity I am asking

Distribution of Rewards

Signature campaign: 15% up to 30 000 STMG
Translation campaign: 10% up to 20 000 STMG
Media campaign: 35% up to 30 000 STMG
Social media campaign: 30% up to 60 000 STMG
Miscellaneous: 10% up to 20 000 STMG

For Signature campaign 30,000 STMG has been allocated but at the end calculation, you have assigned only 15,000 STMG coins to it. In the bounty, you didn't mention if 50 participants have not been reached we will reduce the bounty by half?
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
I participated in the bounty facebook campaign, until last week I had 41.5 stake on the bounty portal (5 shares, 15 likes and 14 comments) and I had already written because they took with 10 shares, but now I find only 6 likes and 4 stakes: huge mistakes! I sent you a private message bounty manager Irfan_pak10  I kindly ask you to read my message and fix my situation: thank you!
Your situation has been fixed
Activity: 630
I participated in the bounty facebook campaign, until last week I had 41.5 stake on the bounty portal (5 shares, 15 likes and 14 comments) and I had already written because they took with 10 shares, but now I find only 6 likes and 4 stakes: huge mistakes! I sent you a private message bounty manager Irfan_pak10  I kindly ask you to read my message and fix my situation: thank you!
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
All sheets have been updated. Please check and tell me if there is an issue.

You guys have now 3 days to point out any problem, and its the LAST CHANCE.

King Regards
Thank you very much for your hard work irfan.
I did not find any problem in token sharing.
The spreadsheet has been taken into account.
and can I change my Signature Code?  Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
All sheets have been updated. Please check and tell me if there is an issue.

You guys have now 3 days to point out any problem, and its the LAST CHANCE.

King Regards
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
Hi dev,  when will token distribution ?

Please be patient, bounty manager still count it. Regularly after 2 wekks of the ICO the distribution will be held.
That's good news then. I have been wondering if the project was not successful because I saw somewhere they were talking about a refund.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101

Please be patient, bounty manager still count it. Regularly after 2 wekks of the ICO the distribution will be held.
Activity: 280
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
why the time says to me You have been banned for using multiple accounts even though I did not create any multi accounts. I ask you to check. as my wife tried to register and were immediately blocked. but she recorded from her laptop but the Internet we have one. my username on the website [email protected]
legendary
Sugars.zone
Activity: 434
Merit: 268
Is bounty over?
Activity: 308
hey! what about count process ? Can i change sign?
I guess you can change the signature when ICO and token sale is over. If it's not - you can't.

Not yet, please! I'll announce it.

Maybe tomorrow
Grin Grin Grin Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink
legendary
Sugars.zone
I guess you can change the signature when ICO and token sale is over. If it's not - you can't.

Not yet, please! I'll announce it.

Maybe tomorrow
Activity: 266
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Swarm Token Sale begins on September 7th at 16:00
Irfan_Pak says that for all participants the signature campaign from STMG does not change or release Signature Code until Manager bounty announce it.
Irfan_Pak is currently checking the participants.
Activity: 308
Activity: 406
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, Startmining crowdsale got min investment which is almost $500k. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Also it is advised NOT to remove the signature until I ask you to do so.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Hi,

My facebook stakes for share has not been counted by this portal. It is sowing 0.  Kindly help.

@irfan_pak10

Kindly look into and fix the same.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So, any news about StartMining  Huh
all today's news has been clearly and completely submitted on this page.
I think there is no more news to be preached.
wait until they provide new information in the future.
Activity: 280
So, any news about StartMining  Huh
Pages:
Jump to: