Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] << StartMining >> Industrial Mining Farms - page 5. (Read 11238 times)

legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
When can we remove the signature?

Yes! You are allowed to remove your signatures
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
When can we remove the signature?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
All the sheets are completed and sent to dev team for the transfer of tokens.

Good luck everyone. And thanks for being in this campaign.
Activity: 714
Acewins.io
The bounty reward went through a lot of processes. What I know is that most bounty mangers don't read blogs but you guys had time to read each and everyone's blog to detect plagiarism. good work done.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Devs? Bounty portal shows that I dont have a share of FB profile - can you fix its??
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Bountyportals 1 share fix
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
hello irfan_pak10, are all signature campaign participants able to remove the signature code? because I see all the stake has been counted
Activity: 294
hi manager. how to participate in a campaign article? I do not see any updates to the data
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Hello, bountyportals. My shares on facebook didn't counted. Bounty portal shows me "0 shares". How can i fix this?
How many shares do u have in actual?
now shows 8 shares. I can not know exactly how much I did. I think this is a fair amount, thank you.
Activity: 644
Please check my facebook shares
E-mail: [email protected]

My facebook shares still 0. Please, recount
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
All stakes have been assigned. There will not be any recounting from now on. We waited for 3 days for any complaints.
Those who reported within this time have been responded and resolved.
Further queries won't be entertained.

Hi,

I have reported my issue on 19/10/2017 & 21/10/2017.  But count for facebook stake are still not corrected. Initially Facebook share stake was 0, now it is 9 , but should be 15. Kindly help and fix it.
We checked your account twice and couldn't count more than 9 shares
Activity: 406
All stakes have been assigned. There will not be any recounting from now on. We waited for 3 days for any complaints.

Hi,

I have reported my issue on 19/10/2017 & 21/10/2017.  But count for facebook stake are still not corrected. Initially Facebook share stake was 0, now it is 9 , but should be 15. Kindly help and fix it.
Activity: 406
Hello everyone

Congratulation everyone, Startmining crowdsale got min investment which is almost $500k. And thank you for being the part of this lucrative bounty program and promoting it till the end of the crowdsale.

I have started updating the spreadsheet. It will take me almost 7 days to complete the updates.

Also it is advised NOT to remove the signature until I ask you to do so.

Have a nice day.

Regards

Hi,

My facebook stakes for share has not been counted by this portal. It is sowing 0.  Kindly help.

@irfan_pak10

Kindly look into and fix the same.

I have shared 15 posts on facebook. On 21-Oct-2017 it was showing 0 at http://startmining.bountyportals.com/site/index.php portal.  Today it is showing only 9. Can you please check what is issue. The bounty has ended but facebook stake calculation is wrong in portal. I am sending my mail id of bounty portal thru pm.
Activity: 560
dev please change my old eth address to new address how about procedure? i send pm to stmng moderator in telegaram but nothing confirmation..
Activity: 644
Please check my facebook shares
E-mail: [email protected]
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
All sheets have been updated. Please check and tell me if there is an issue.

You guys have now 3 days to point out any problem, and its the LAST CHANCE.

King Regards

I don't have the Telegram stake counted in the portal, but otherwise everything is good. Thanks for the hard work.
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
I have an issue with the stakes calculation for the hindi ANN translation. I have received 100 stakes for the ANN and 35 stakes for the moderation but the total as per the sheet is 105. Please update it to 135.
Hello, bountyportals. My shares on facebook didn't counted. Bounty portal shows me "0 shares". How can i fix this?
How many shares do u have in actual?
Activity: 700
Merit: 115
DAO Maker - leading blockchain incubator
Pages:
Jump to: