Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎 - page 8. (Read 28178 times)

rbt
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
If the CoinTour project is backed up by a team many years of experience in the field of service provision I think this project can achieve a great success. I support any project that aims to make my future travels simpler. I`m glad I didn`t miss the round 2 of your airdrop.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Activity: 251
Merit: 100
Next time travelling made easy just using this coin
Activity: 104
where is your white paper ?

whitepaper is under development and will be announced soon Wink
Activity: 57
Merit: 0

Excellent project, looking forward to progress
Activity: 448
Merit: 11
your vision is an excellent idea,  will help tourist or traveller who didn't want bring a lot money or card, plus secure,  low fee this project should be great.  waiting more information about this token.  i might be use it in the future
Activity: 49
Good luck. Waiting for the whitepaper to learn more !
Activity: 448
Everything looks for secure, smart, low fees & and anonymous solution. Good luck
Activity: 8
Will u create an app where the coin would be accepted as payment for services or what?

this is the part of idea of our project, all details will be mentioned in our whitepaper soon
Activity: 23
Activity: 378
very interesting devs. i have registered the airdrop phase 2 thanks devs. Best regards
Activity: 23
I joined the airdrop.
I hope I'm lucky
Activity: 70
Wow...Great project...This one looks promising and will surely hit big sooner...Good luck admin/dev  Cheesy
Looks good on development, but we need more contact with the dev. Make a telegram group, or something like that, a chatroom, so we can discuss directly to developer and talk about price there. Just an advise, maybe this can help  Wink

certainly this can help and tomorrow telegram group will be created Wink link will be posted here and in our announcement Wink
Activity: 52
Useful plan regarding booking, hotel etc works. This token is very useful.
Activity: 336
Looks good on development, but we need more contact with the dev. Make a telegram group, or something like that, a chatroom, so we can discuss directly to developer and talk about price there. Just an advise, maybe this can help  Wink
Activity: 9
i hope i get this one folks. never receiveed anair drop
Activity: 636
Great project with good prospects. Vacation planning based on blockchain undoubtedly will succeed.
Nice looking concept. First AirDrop distribution went smoothly? Just going to check if I’ll be allowed for the 2nd one.
How big is the team you will be on working on the project? Peace!

it is hard to answer how big will be our team in future Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: