Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎 - page 3. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 104
Merit: 10
Activity: 952
Merit: 502
How much is the price of the token?
You ask how much the token price is, whereas this token still has no market.
whether this team has a plan to register COT into the market this month or next month
just can be buy from OTC now, maybe it will be worth nothing or 1$,who knows ...
Activity: 157
Merit: 0
You ask how much the token price is, whereas this token still has no market.
whether this team has a plan to register COT into the market this month or next month
Activity: 294
Merit: 111
When cointour listed at exchangers
We want to thank everyone for your patience!!!

DEV will updata here when this coin listed on any exchange,  if not , just patience, or you can do nothing with this, maybe soon, maybe soon later , maybe sometime, very happy DEV still here , that prove this coin is still live ,  DEV still here
Activity: 168
When cointour listed at exchangers
We want to thank everyone for your patience!!!
Activity: 157
Dear friends, our project is not dead and not dying. We are updating our web site, preparing our bounty campaign and alpha version of our platform. So we really have plenty of work to do Wink So keep calm, big news are coming soon Smiley
ok dev i'll wait for the big news you say, and i'm glad you are always actively updating this project so it adds trust everybody
Activity: 176
Dear friends, our project is not dead and not dying. We are updating our web site, preparing our bounty campaign and alpha version of our platform. So we really have plenty of work to do Wink So keep calm, big news are coming soon Smiley
thank u dev this is good news for everyone
I am happy to hear that there will be a bounty campaign and will be waiting for better news from you
ok,hope so . at least you answer me , and any detail of your dev team? how many member of your team,hope it won't be a one person team. because there are mant project of airdrop DEV team have only one person...

read please our announcement, previous posts and visit our website, there is information about our team
ok,hope so . at least you answer me , and any detail of your dev team? how many member of your team,hope it won't be a one person team. because there are mant project of airdrop DEV team have only one person...
Activity: 658
Merit: 505
i'm not going to sell anytime soon
seems there is little people here, and little info , i come from the telegram , although DEV is always there, but little info also, coin is not dead but dying i think.
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
This is great, dev remains active in this project and answers all the questions that are present here. I am sure it is very easy to cot go to the moon. this will be a successful project in the future
Dear friends, join our telegram chart for latest news and live conversation
https://t.me/joinchat/HgF-8A-fE0hzszqOYvD2Sw
Activity: 714
Merit: 103
Dear friends, we are officially listed on kkcoin.com
Now you can buy and sell CoinTour on kkcoin exchange!!!

https://www.kkcoin.com/market?tokenId=&symbol=COT_ETH
Well this is good news for COT holders. I thought I would buy some of these coins later because if I see this coin has a promising future. I hope this coin is also listed on other exchanges and CMC
Activity: 173
congratulations. Hope this is a successful project in the future
Pages:
Jump to: