Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌎🌎🌎!!!BOUNTY STARTS SOON 🌎 COINTOUR 🌎 PROJECT FOR TRAVELLING!!!🌎🌎🌎 - page 7. (Read 28178 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
Activity: 336
Taking into account many years of experience in the field of service provision we are innovative in thoughts and actions because only innovations make changes and we are doing our best to be proud of our services. Our project can help to plan as quickly as possible and effortlessly your vacation beforehand. We’ll try to create a strong and big community because we believe that community is a basis for the realization of the CoinTour project. For a wide and stable customer network, we establish cooperation with such services as booking, hotels, expedia, agoda, carrentals.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
BLOCKCHAIN VERIFIED PRODUCT REVIEWS PLATFORM
Airdrop 1: noloco   0xa5931F7C8c68384626f3ce842a970EcAC7D9cFCe   [email protected]
Fake address and email for BCT account
Activity: 157
I love the idea of a crypto travel site - how are you planning to find the cheapest travel itinerary across agencies?
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Thank you for the first Airdrop coin received.
I'm on the list of airdrop 1, because i'm a newbie, i still don't know how to check my coin. How do i know that the coin has been sent to me ?
Activity: 476
Thank you, COINTOUR!  You will do great and thank you for the Airdrop! Smiley Smiley
Activity: 104
Project looks promising. Applied for airdrop 2 for the first time. Haven't recieved email confirmation. Will we recieve one? Thanks.

it depends on that, how you filled the airdrop form. If it is filled correctly, you would recieve coins Wink
Activity: 182
Merit: 103
صلو عليه
good project but the site some times not working well , joined for airdrop
thank you & good luck
Activity: 168
Project looks promising. Applied for airdrop 2 for the first time. Haven't recieved email confirmation. Will we recieve one? Thanks.
Activity: 104
where is white paper dev
whitepaper is under development and will be announced soon Wink
Activity: 42
A project that will work for the interests of a big community,  ensure its holiday and trips will be a real treasure and will achieve great success.
Activity: 56
I will take part in the project. Thank you
Activity: 3
Thank you, COINTOUR!  You will do great and thank you for the Airdrop!
Activity: 34
Activity: 45
done
good luck dev, waiting updates
Activity: 72
Project is very promising. I see there is future. Thats why i will invest
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
I joined the airdrop best of luck for this great project
Activity: 86
nice project, make travelling easy
Activity: 728
Merit: 139
Concept is very nice and I wish a good luck in further development .
Activity: 172
a very good project many investors will be able to invest in this coin i hope this project wiill success. Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: