Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD]🔥💰 🚖CarTaxi.io≈1,661,100$ to share. 🚖 💰🔥[Congratulations!!] - page 2. (Read 36217 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 104
Is developer still alive??

If you are referring to Dafar, the Campaign Manager on this thread he's very well alive and being grilled here, Bounty Manager "Dafar" (Discussion of the draft CarTaxi)<<<•• Click it and contribute on the discussion if you have a bad experience with Dafar.

at first I thought that the idea of the project very stupid, but now I regret that did not participate in the bounty)
That was very good project.

Yes, I think it's a good project but their fault is hiring unfit managers twice (Dafar & Spaceman).

I think Dafar & spaceman ar same person.

I think so because this two person are both scammer all of the participant are wasting time for a small amount of reward because campaign manager are stolen the reward all we need now is to move on.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100

If you are referring to Dafar, the Campaign Manager on this thread he's very well alive and being grilled here, Bounty Manager "Dafar" (Discussion of the draft CarTaxi)<<<•• Click it and contribute on the discussion if you have a bad experience with Dafar.

at first I thought that the idea of the project very stupid, but now I regret that did not participate in the bounty)

Yes, I think it's a good project but their fault is hiring unfit managers twice (Dafar & Spaceman).

I think Dafar & spaceman ar same person.
Activity: 966
Merit: 275

(   NEW  ether address  )
Your number on the spreadsheet : 273
Facebook Link: https://web.facebook.com/michael.rarang.3
Ether adress: 0x991f6C1ac7e73c55c7b8e1bC2a002EBaa0fcFB85
Why are you spamming here its already end and now no one can change your address bounty is already stolen so go away and try your luck with some other campaign
If you found him alive please post here we all waiting for update about him  Grin
OK bro
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
Why are you spamming here its already end and now no one can change your address bounty is already stolen so go away and try your luck with some other campaign
If you found him alive please post here we all waiting for update about him  Grin
Guys, there's ongoing discussion on this thread, Bounty Manager "Dafar" (Discussion of the draft CarTaxi)... maybe, you may want to participate.
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS ? WHO THE FUCK CHANGE THE SPREADSHEET ADDRESSES ?
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING DAMN ADDRESS: https://etherscan.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#tokentxns
THEY HAVE STOLEN MY MONEY AND MANY OTHER'S TOKENS. . THE ADDRESS IN THE SPREADSHEET IS FUCKING LIAR.

Our tokens were stolen too! It involved 146 transactions all goes to a single address, https://etherscan.io/address/0x52c45b5c67245946e0cee2734cebfb0204a075bb#tokentxns

So, maybe Dafar should explain how these things happened.
Activity: 350
about the payments there are a lot of questions, although I was paid as it was paid! in white paper it is said that 25% of profits will be allocated to encourage holders of tokens and 25% to buy tokens. but the question is how do we know all the profits?
Activity: 9
Merit: 0

Shut up fucking spammer, this project is a scam, go away fucking retard
Hey dev i want to translate video you can accept now??
Please reply

hi there, what are yountalking about.
didn't you read the quotes above or at least you read the first page of this thread
Bounty was ended and maybe you won't receive your tokens now.

But there showing thats new
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
Activity: 616
Merit: 257
Please reply

didn't you read the quotes above or at least you read the first page of this thread
Bounty was ended and maybe you won't receive your tokens now.
Activity: 392
Indonesian Translator
Please reply

Activity: 368
Merit: 107
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
I have a feeling that this wont lead in any resolution regarding the payment for bounty participants. The team is silent and is apparently not prepared to comment on it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
When the token distribute in facebook campaign how many days or year
Pages:
Jump to: