Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD]🔥💰 🚖CarTaxi.io≈1,661,100$ to share. 🚖 💰🔥[Congratulations!!] - page 6. (Read 36217 times)

Activity: 882
Merit: 500
Hello manager, why my payment address changed in spreadsheet for twitter campaign. I never asked to change it
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
To all bounty participants: do check your ETH address in the spreadsheets, some addresses have been changed!
Activity: 518
Merit: 250
Hello everyone,
I would like to inform you that for the few problems that have occurred, we will have to speak with "Spaceman_Spiff". He had access to the spreadsheet and said he was hacked. It's not my fault, I've always taken my precautions. It's not Cartaxi's fault.

What was hacked, his account or the spreadsheet?
It's almost impossible to be hacked and even if this was true he should tell us in this thread that he don't have proper ETH addresses...
Activity: 1190
Merit: 256
Hello everyone,
I would like to inform you that for the few problems that have occurred, we will have to speak with "Spaceman_Spiff". He had access to the spreadsheet and said he was hacked. It's not my fault, I've always taken my precautions. It's not Cartaxi's fault.

What was hacked, his account or the spreadsheet?
Activity: 476
Good day. When will the coin appear on the exchanges, and how much will it cost? Is it better to sell it right away, or leave it in yourself? Thank you companies, payouts are good. Good luck to the team Smiley
Activity: 602
Merit: 104
arco link=topic=2200011.msg23904925#msg23904925 date=1509592802]
where is Davar. manejer you do not run and silence please talk about why the payment of all bounty problematic big. You have to be responsible for all this because you have to appreciate the results of the business people, 2.5 months, you just want to pay $ 10-50 $ for what?
your bastard, I do not blame me just to ask w ... t ... f you. Do not speak your idiot. You've never been hit by your son of a bitch, look out for me if I know you.
Do not blame, huh? Read these bold words. You don't.... oh, wait.... read again, you are blaming the manager!
Qouted anyway.
Oh, 1 more advice for you, learn how to write proper english before you make a post here or your account will be banned soon.
People should get satisfied even they distributed funds in small amounts, but here in most bounties the manager revokes the statement what they said during the campaign started.

I was been scammed in several Bounty campaigns, but still Car taxi I don't know.

By the way should I use myetherwallet ID to receive tokens? I have used from blockchain that doesnt shows anything in wallet.

You've made a big mistake here my friend. It is advisable to use MEW and not other wallets. Create a MEW and then contact the dev to allocate your bounty rewards there.
Be cautious always and try to read some instructions before sending some information that is possibly wrong.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
My ETH address for video translation HAS BEEN CHANGED!  It's not 0x98F9617697fe6A899a47B8E6743444364C078863  but 0xf3e0C081803C9b018E718C55612583b200077B90

Please correct asap

Activity: 335
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
Hello everyone,
Are we not getting the promised token allocation?
Activity: 1064
Merit: 101
So there is no stakes for pre-ICO translated thread moderation? 5 stakes per post was promised. 2+ months of thread updating for 200 tokens worth couple of bucks Cheesy Splendid.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
I would like to know if this week: Week   10/20  -  10/26 was not the last week? because I didn't get paid for the last week according to the spreadsheets!

OLD https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21598987
NEW https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.22385967  Last week is here)

Thanks
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Another campaign run by another fucking greedy campaign manager in the likes or IRFAN, DAFAQ is just another 'never-care-for-the-participants' campaign manager, another one who is just after the payment that he will receive from the dev for "managing" a campaign.
Activity: 278
Merit: 101
Today I got my CTX for a Twitter campaign. Thanks to the developers. Success of the campaign CarTaxi!
Activity: 289
Merit: 103
130 USD if exchange for the time OF almost or plus 2 MONTHS?Huh??
for the SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN unbelievable
please fix this if spaceman needs to fire and permanent ban on this forum and now he is running another campaign
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
Hello everyone,
Hello dafar, I am here as a participant bounty blog / media.
I am not yet fully paid, written spreadsheets 10 + 30 + 30 = 70 Stakes or equivalent to 1405.2971891 CTX. And I just received 10 Stake or equivalent to 200,7567413 CTX.
I Wait for an unpaid payment of 60 Stakes or equivalent to 1204.5404478.
Sorry, this is really a detail. It's my Obligation to Complain.
Thanks .
Activity: 434
Hello everyone,

Dafar but what can you say for the fact that you with CarTaxi cutt all bounty payments in 10 time ? Look

It's sad on front page and you write this with your hands Twitter Campaign (15%) 1,875,000CTX ≈ 830ETH ≈ 249,187$
End how much you paid us for twitter in real - 225249,0638 CTX . This is in 9 time less than you should us to pay. This is also happening coz you got hacked  ?
Activity: 798
I see a lot of complaint by campaign participant any news what happening in this bounty why you send a wrong amount of token?
We need some answer Dev I hope you will response as soon as possible. Thank you so much!
Activity: 1110
The OGz Club
Hello everyone,

you must take responsibility. and you should ask "Spaceman_Spiff" otherwise you and cartaxy will get a bad reputation!!
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
arco link=topic=2200011.msg23904925#msg23904925 date=1509592802]
where is Davar. manejer you do not run and silence please talk about why the payment of all bounty problematic big. You have to be responsible for all this because you have to appreciate the results of the business people, 2.5 months, you just want to pay $ 10-50 $ for what?
your bastard, I do not blame me just to ask w ... t ... f you. Do not speak your idiot. You've never been hit by your son of a bitch, look out for me if I know you.
Do not blame, huh? Read these bold words. You don't.... oh, wait.... read again, you are blaming the manager!
Qouted anyway.
Oh, 1 more advice for you, learn how to write proper english before you make a post here or your account will be banned soon.
People should get satisfied even they distributed funds in small amounts, but here in most bounties the manager revokes the statement what they said during the campaign started.

I was been scammed in several Bounty campaigns, but still Car taxi I don't know.

By the way should I use myetherwallet ID to receive tokens? I have used from blockchain that doesnt shows anything in wallet.

You've made a big mistake here my friend. It is advisable to use MEW and not other wallets. Create a MEW and then contact the dev to allocate your bounty rewards there.
Activity: 756
Merit: 103
Hello everyone,

Hi, I have sent private message to you, but no reply from your end. Anyway did you paid me or not? I am not seeing anything in my wallet.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
Username Bitcointalk: luanestiva
Link to your post: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gn6zt3ySkrQ
Eth adress:  0xa483B555f52fEA04c4A17Ab463bE1CDD98677891

They changed my wallet on purpose, and they put one that is not mine on the google table, I did not receive the coins
Pages:
Jump to: