Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY THREAD]🔥💰 🚖CarTaxi.io≈1,661,100$ to share. 🚖 💰🔥[Congratulations!!] - page 5. (Read 36217 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 100
To all bounty participants: do check your ETH address in the spreadsheets, some addresses have been changed!

Question is: who did not have their wallet changed and their payment stolen.
All three campaign that I participated had their address changed and now this thief has the payment of all three translation
How can someone hack the form and no one notice?
Isn´t that really an inside job?
Hard to know.

Hello, my ether address has changed in the speadsheet and you have sent the token to a wrong address!

I'm so sad.....

Original adress here: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.21230015

Wrong adress : 0xE6Aaef707155f834a54feD838870E930F2C15694

Can you do something?

my wallet was changed magically from 0x3135286d65dE41a0628b522F67e956311Bc94cc8 to    0x3357C59ef0C73b45Ea3339B5b98b089B23De7c89 who now has the balance that belongs to me.

My wallet address was not change but my payment was stolen. Nov 2 when i received the bounty but yesterday it was transferred to other address.
Activity: 700
I did not receive my token. when i check the records, how come my transaction is the ctx was transferred from my wallet to other??? dev can u fix it?
Activity: 334
Merit: 101
thats so shady. more and more Problems in ico campaigns. i would love to dump this pointless coin but it is not worth it. it is just a small amount. i just let it in my account and maybe it will grow x10-x20 in the next 12 month.

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

very regrettable, DAFAR did not help us from this problem. nor the defense for our rights and
there is no structured explanation of this issue from the dafar and the cartaxy team. we have to blacklist and paint the red for them.
Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Do you guys wanna know who the THIEF is, follow the money. This wallet here has over 200.000 coins transferred from stolen wallet addresses from the bounty campaign check it out https://ethplorer.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#transfers=3

The THIEF is DAFAR himself and his alt, Spaceman. It's eminent and they can not hide it.
He is GREEDY and he will ROB every participant on his campaign.
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
someone to help me for the video I made by doing an analysis of the project received 0 tokens! Please help!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fDUBHjhoWvA&feature=youtu.be

Activity: 162
Merit: 16
Critic of Filipino Translators
Hello everyone,
I would like to inform you that for the few problems that have occurred, we will have to speak with "Spaceman_Spiff". He had access to the spreadsheet and said he was hacked. It's not my fault, I've always taken my precautions. It's not Cartaxi's fault.
Since octobre 6, spaceman_spiff have Red trust for scam. Why don't you created a new spreadsheet ? Just for security....
He just wanted to wash his hand and using someone to be his escape goat. The reality is, he is just one of those GREEDY bastards here at the forum, a kind of manager who did not having any concerns for their participant.
This campaign manager, the dev and spaceman are the same, they are all ROBBERS and THIEVES.
Activity: 588
Merit: 254
There is something really wrong with the way they rate articles... I wrote a great article for someone else and it got only 10 shares... Others, who just copied the whitepaper, got 20-30 shares...
This campaign is complete crap. They just did it randomly or something...

Regards,
Trump
Activity: 476
To all bounty participants: do check your ETH address in the spreadsheets, some addresses have been changed!

Before the end of the campaign, during the campaign period I most often checked my eth address until it ended up y address still the same. But the problem is, honestly speaking I am not satisfied with the 10 weeks doing my task here on their signature bounty campaign, I felt like that I'm not well compensated, I knew other's felt it too. And the token of CTX is not yet distribute to their participants also. I just wanna know when will the bounty rewards will be given to us? Because even in my MEW CTX is not yet appear in there which means it is not also list on MEW yet too.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Hello everyone,
I would like to inform you that for the few problems that have occurred, we will have to speak with "Spaceman_Spiff". He had access to the spreadsheet and said he was hacked. It's not my fault, I've always taken my precautions. It's not Cartaxi's fault.
Since octobre 6, spaceman_spiff have Red trust for scam. Why don't you created a new spreadsheet ? Just for security....

Because dafar gained benefits here too. Are he dumb that he just accepted the manager position but not asked for sheet control?? Let's paint them red for unprofessional handling of the campaign.

CARTAXi doesn't have a fault? You are really dumb Dafar to think that. Why didn't releasing at least a comment to ease the dissapointment of the participants? They can't even criticized Spaceman? The sheet was hacked? IDIOT! Dont us Dafar.
Activity: 602
Merit: 264
Hello everyone,
Activity: 686
Merit: 261
Do you guys wanna know who the THIEF is, follow the money. This wallet here has over 200.000 coins transferred from stolen wallet addresses from the bounty campaign check it out https://ethplorer.io/address/0x43b0cdd95b2bebb01ba6d879ebf97f0f4462a398#transfers=3

+ this walllet stolen 51000 Tokens

many other wallets..........Thats ridicilous
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102

All three campaign that I participated had their address changed and now this thief has the payment of all three translation
Hard to know.

Hello, my ether address has changed in the speadsheet and you have sent the token to a wrong address!

I'm so sad.....

Can you do something?

my wallet was changed magically from 0x3135286d65dE41a0628b522F67e956311Bc94cc8 to    0x3357C59ef0C73b45Ea3339B5b98b089B23De7c89 who now has the balance that belongs to me.

It seems all ETH wallet addresses have been changed, nobody doesn’t really care to intervene. Where is the manager?
Activity: 532
Merit: 168
hello there
Hello thery!
Somebody recieved any coin of the twitter bounty?
Activity: 1008
Merit: 127
Make a difference, make it better.

Hard to know.

I'm so sad.....

Can you do something?

Activity: 602
Merit: 264

I'm so sad.....

Can you do something?

Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Hello everyone,

Regarding the "few problems"  (ETH address changed) : if the spreadsheets were hacked and the manager knew that, why didn't he warn all the bounty participants? Now please, if this is not CarTaxi's fault, restore all the changed addresses so that people who worked hard to promote the project get the rewards they deserve
Activity: 901
Merit: 500
They BAN me in the tellegramm group. When i started to ask why they fooled people. And asked managmet at list do some staitment to the community about this situation with bounty.

Well done CARTAXi... well done.
nice project, nice developer i like that
why you sent my reward? i say my reward for you beacause i'm rich and you poor
I donate my reward to you guys for all manager or developer cartaxi
i'm very dispointed
If you want to donate your bounty, just send your bounty back to the their address. It's not a big problem for you, isn't it?

Address changed, bounty amount changed after ICO finished, and never give any explanation why you suddenly changed the bounty allocation (You only said, it was 2,5% from token sold) Dude, are you kidding with us? . You are really wasted everyone time by wearing your avatar and sig.
Activity: 476
They BAN me in the tellegramm group. When i started to ask why they fooled people. And asked managmet at list do some staitment to the community about this situation with bounty.

Well done CARTAXi... well done.
nice project, nice developer i like that
why you sent my reward? i say my reward for you beacause i'm rich and you poor
I donate my reward to you guys for all manager or developer cartaxi
i'm very dispointed
Pages:
Jump to: