Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] Torus Project - Distributed energy platform based smart contract - page 12. (Read 3349 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 107
Can I participate in the bonus program of the project? There is information? Tell me please!

What do you mean by the bonus program? I do not understand you, tell me in more detail

I'm talking about, if I want to participate in the promotion of the project, can I do it right now? Or the program has not been started yet?

I understood you. Yes, of course, you can do a bounty program, it already works and you can right now choose for yourself a platform

And which platform should I start with? What do you think? Tell me please, I have a desire, but I do not know where to start

I think it's best for you to first work on the forum, and then on facebook, for example.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
Can I participate in the bonus program of the project? There is information? Tell me please!

What do you mean by the bonus program? I do not understand you, tell me in more detail

I'm talking about, if I want to participate in the promotion of the project, can I do it right now? Or the program has not been started yet?

I understood you. Yes, of course, you can do a bounty program, it already works and you can right now choose for yourself a platform

And which platform should I start with? What do you think? Tell me please, I have a desire, but I do not know where to start

The project is very attractive for investment. I believe that he has a great future in the market

Do you think the project will be able to compete with other projects? Today there are a lot of other interesting ideas on the market

I'm absolutely sure that the project will lead, if he succeeds and the team cope with the task

I also hope that the project team will succeed in implementing everything and bring the project to a new level. It's important now
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
The project is very attractive for investment. I believe that he has a great future in the market

Do you think the project will be able to compete with other projects? Today there are a lot of other interesting ideas on the market

I'm absolutely sure that the project will lead, if he succeeds and the team cope with the task

Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Signature campaign is going on or bounty already finished?
On the other hand, users can contribute their money, namely, buy project tokens, in the future to sell them or exchange

I agree with you, but the user meant exactly the other, participating in the bounty program

Yes, I understood this, I just wanted to clarify that maybe another interpretation of the question, or rather the answer to the question

Yes, yes, you are all right. Conclusion: It is more clear to describe the question in order to get an answer to the question as soon as possible

Yes, I agree, but it does not always happen and it is necessary to carefully specify what people meant, unfortunately,

Yes, I also went through this, there are not many experienced users on the forum, for this I need to help everyone to make the community bigger
On the other hand, users can contribute their money, namely, buy project tokens, in the future to sell them or exchange

I agree with you, but the user meant exactly the other, participating in the bounty program

Yes, I understood this, I just wanted to clarify that maybe another interpretation of the question, or rather the answer to the question

Yes, yes, you are all right. Conclusion: It is more clear to describe the question in order to get an answer to the question as soon as possible

Yes, I agree, but it does not always happen and it is necessary to carefully specify what people meant, unfortunately,

Should I make my own money to start participating in the project? Or participation in the project is absolutely free?

I did not understand you, what do you mean? Please write in more detail so that I can tell you

I'm talking about, can I participate in the promotion of the project and not contribute my money to become a member?

Of course, you should not contribute any funds, on the contrary for the promotion of the project you will receive tokens and earn
Pages:
Jump to: