Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 14. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
good for news , all stake complete
thanks for give news dev , i hope Umbrella Coin can moving and going up on etherdelta
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
after the october 20 it will be the counting of all bounties right? so the participants here will get their specific tokens in their wallets good to know about that looking forward to the markets

Is distribution going to be after October 20th? which day?
Is the bounty over now or should we keep posting?
Yes the bounty is over, every stake has been counted for.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
after the october 20 it will be the counting of all bounties right? so the participants here will get their specific tokens in their wallets good to know about that looking forward to the markets

Is distribution going to be after October 20th? which day?
Is the bounty over now or should we keep posting?
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
lol why my facebook has been denied because "Unable to View Likes"?
i share almost every day when you update your post, share and like always i did -_-" but the result on spreadsheet now totally are weird because the reason is "Unable to View Likes" wow this is really unbelievable, wasted!
Still doubting with this result!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit#gid=249690364
facebook bounty on spreadsheet number 192

At me too, dev respond, what is this a problem, at me in options all is opened

me too, what's going on?
hello umbrella coin, u must answer this question.
your reason does not make sense.
One of the bounty rules is that you must like the Facebook page. If I'm unable to view your likes then I cannot tell if you like the Umbrella Coin Facebook Page.
You made an mistake because you was wrong about me. before i fill the form when this bounty start i am sure i've like the facebook page of umbrellacoin and follow twitter umbrellacoin but if you say so. okay forget it this discussion. you just want put the some people to in you denied list, thank you for waste my time. Good luck!
i share almost every day when you update your post, share and like always i did -_-" but the result on spreadsheet now totally are weird because the reason is "Unable to View Likes" wow this is really unbelievable, wasted!
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit#gid=249690364

me too, what's going on?
One of the bounty rules is that you must like the Facebook page. If I'm unable to view your likes then I cannot tell if you like the Umbrella Coin Facebook Page.
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
Spreadsheet update not complete yet..
What can i do??
Just wait and wait anymore Sad Sad
Activity: 434
Merit: 254

me too, what's going on?
Activity: 826
Merit: 103

Guys at me too such problem. I have everything open for viewing. Dev  says that there is not a page likes  that! that's funny !

Hi guys. I had the same problems. Allegedly on facebook were not visible likes. I gave a few screenshots from my page from facebook.
Example: https://pp.userapi.com/c639222/v639222793/3ec7e/R-KDJ0w42Uc.jpg
After that my status in spreadsheet was changed to positive. Try it now
Activity: 938
Merit: 252

Guys at me too such problem. I have everything open for viewing. Dev  says that there is not a page likes  that! that's funny !
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
Any plan for aouther exchanges ??
Activity: 686
Merit: 103

Activity: 753
Merit: 100
Activity: 322
Activity: 1386
Merit: 503
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
I don't understand why my article was rejected because of "copy paste". I copied only links and pictures. I think it is unfair. I hope it will be reviewed, thank you.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
hallo dev can i remove my signature?
Yes you can.
thank you very much, happy to work with you. I am waiting for the distribution of umbrella coins Wink
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Thanks dev. I joined bounty
How can you joined the bounty campaign it's already over a week back so before joining any bounty campaign,please read the all reference post about bounty campaign, we are waiting for bounty distribution.
Activity: 336
Next Generation Antivirus
Thanks dev. I joined bounty
legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC
Hello. I wanted to clarify when I get my tokens.  Grin
I did not recive my bounty, for facebook, twitter. Shocked
I did the work. my name is in the spreadsheet.
But unfortunately I did not receive payment on my wallet.
I'm already looking forward to it. I'm waiting for bounty's distribution. Huh
No one has received payment, which is why the UMC Paid column is blank. I need to count all the stakes in order to see what each person is getting.

how long do you take to calculate your existing dev bet
because I think the project has been completed
and token division from UMC on what date
Date is unknown. It's stated in the bounty rules 3-4 weeks for processing.

Thanks for answering this dev, well atleast you are here. It make's us feel better than the last few days, hope to hear from you soon about the distribution.
Hello. I wanted to clarify when I get my tokens.  Grin
I did not recive my bounty, for facebook, twitter. Shocked
I did the work. my name is in the spreadsheet.
But unfortunately I did not receive payment on my wallet.
I'm already looking forward to it. I'm waiting for bounty's distribution. Huh
No one has received payment, which is why the UMC Paid column is blank. I need to count all the stakes in order to see what each person is getting.

how long do you take to calculate your existing dev bet
because I think the project has been completed
and token division from UMC on what date
Date is unknown. It's stated in the bounty rules 3-4 weeks for processing.
Pages:
Jump to: