Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 9. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 980
Merit: 252
but you should pay with the appropriate payment. this is very inconsistent with people's calculations. for translator and signature payments paid only 1USD. MAY GOD BLESS YOU Grin Grin
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I'm patiently awaiting blog campaign payment.
Activity: 144
Merit: 100
The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
HAY DEV PLEASE CHECK MY WALLET 0x7644972C02Fbc91eD2FD5eE0BB7B6Bb3d67e7ffd
I joined the signature campaign, facebook and twitter but I only got 84 UMC coins. you said the signature campaign is already distributed why I only get 84 coins. this is the smallest paycheck I get from coin exchange rates.   Huh Huh

Sorry but I think this is because of our burn which reduced the amount of tokens for bounty participants and the dev team. We're going to have the bounty manager publish his spreadsheet and double check his math so please be patient.
please fix it immediately. that's not what we did to participate in the UMC campaign. only 84coin * 0.00003eth in etherdelta = 0.003 eth * 0.054 = 0.00016btc lol  Angry

We don't control the secondary market. We're working on the project as normally. We announced the burn weeks in advance. We were not planning on having the bounty comprise over 1.2% of distributed tokens. Thanks for participating in the bounty.
Activity: 532
Merit: 101
The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
I joined the signature campaign, facebook and twitter but I only got 84 UMC coins. you said the signature campaign is already distributed why I only get 84 coins. this is the smallest paycheck I get from coin exchange rates.   Huh Huh

Sorry but I think this is because of our burn which reduced the amount of tokens for bounty participants and the dev team. We're going to have the bounty manager publish his spreadsheet and double check his math so please be patient.
please fix it immediately. that's not what we did to participate in the UMC campaign. only 84coin * 0.00003eth in etherdelta = 0.003 eth * 0.054 = 0.00016btc lol  Angry
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
Participated in the twitter campaign. I would like to know when the table will be updated? And when is the distribution of remuneration planned?

I will ask the bounty manager to start publishing payment information tonight. The distribution is planned over the next few days, with translations and signatures already accounted for. Again, the manager will double check the math before we officially move on from the bounty.

All we ask is for everyone to be patient. There were thousands of users to verify and now thousands to compensate. We hope to be done with everyone before the end of the week.
Thanks for your kind information about bounty distribution, the campaign manager almost finished the spreadsheet updating so I think it's will end soon, after that we will get our bounty within a week.
Participated in the twitter campaign. I would like to know when the table will be updated? And when is the distribution of remuneration planned?

I will ask the bounty manager to start publishing payment information tonight. The distribution is planned over the next few days, with translations and signatures already accounted for. Again, the manager will double check the math before we officially move on from the bounty.

All we ask is for everyone to be patient. There were thousands of users to verify and now thousands to compensate. We hope to be done with everyone before the end of the week.
Activity: 462

Merit: 101

We've been in talks with cryptopia and hitbtc, but negotiations are slow. Even a well established coin like IOTA has a hard time getting listed on exchanges. It's very frustrating for us, but we're trying to work through it.
Merit: 250

I support this project in social media bounty,regardless of the results I still be grateful, hoping the price of this coin will be good in the market,
where is the UMC market planning for exchange dev..

Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/
If you were rejected because of unable to view likes, it's because your profile settings didn't allow the manager to view the pages you liked. Sorry.

The translation and signature bounties have been distributed. Hopefully blogs and fb/twitter start today. Please check our FAQ for getting them to show up in your wallet https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/token-faq/

are you sure that the signature bounty token distribution is correct ?? or I missed something maybe Roll Eyes

There will be 1.2% of total tokens available during this bounty. This amounts to 1.2 million tokens. Rewards will be given for the following activities:

20% Social Media (10% Facebook and 10% Twitter)
20% Translation and Moderation
30% Blog and Media
30% Signature

Signature and Avatar Bounty Program

Spread the word by adding our signature and avatar in your profile, and earn UMC!

Payment:

30% of the total budget will be allocated to the signature bounty
Payment will be based on weekly stakes:

Jr Member and Member: 15 Stakes/Weeks
Full Member: 30 Stakes/Week
Sr Member: 50 Stakes/Week
Hero and Legendary: 80 Stakes/Week
Full Member and Up will be rewarded with 5 additional stakes for wearing the UMC avatar

1200000*30% is 360000 if i'm not wrong and the total stakes for the S B is 7675 egal to 46.9 UMC per stakes
Activity: 222
I have got only 48 tokens. I have participated Facebook,  Twitter and signature.  Spreadsheet isn't fully updated yet from where I can know.
Activity: 278
If you were rejected because of unable to view likes, it's because your profile settings didn't allow the manager to view the pages you liked. Sorry.

The translation and signature bounties have been distributed. Hopefully blogs and fb/twitter start today. Please check our FAQ for getting them to show up in your wallet https://www.umbrellacoin.org/crowdfund/token-faq/
but what about the tokens in the spreadsheet campaign manager? is there any amounts of token on it? last time i see there is only total stakes there and nothing umc token amount, how the participants will know how much token will be they receiving?
Activity: 518
https://www.empirehotels.io/
waiting bounty distribution  Grin
Activity: 560
Merit: 108
We're sorry about the delay in distributing bounties. Our manager has been very busy. We're distributing the bounties starting tomorrow. We thought it would take 3-4 weeks to distribute, and we're at just about 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.
Nothing wrong. The main thing is that all participants receive their rewards. Smiley

Activity: 560
wait patiently for UMC token
albeit late and this is good news for bonty participants
after our involvement
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
We're sorry about the delay in distributing bounties. Our manager has been very busy. We're distributing the bounties starting tomorrow. We thought it would take 3-4 weeks to distribute, and we're at just about 3 weeks. Thanks for your patience.
very good news after waiting for several time.
I'm so sorry if distrub you
hopefull umbrella can up and success for everything
it was not in vain to wait a few weeks. and now it is certain that token UMC will soon be distributed. I am happy to see this good news..
Pages:
Jump to: