Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 18. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 770
Merit: 251
MOBU - FUTURE OF SECURITY TOKENS
So the ICO is over. Congratulations! When the spreadsheets will be updated and the bounty will be distributed?
Activity: 819
Merit: 251
finally our campaign is about to end at october 20 Smiley for sure umc token will be put at bittrex in just a matter time. and poliniex also Smiley goodluck team for running this campaign!
october 20? but it is now done and for sure the campaign manager here are ready to count all of the stakes of participants, the ico run smoothly and runs without a problem Smiley good to know about it , i have also some investments here.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 270
now that the ico is finished, and the posts have been counted, can we now remove the signature ??
Activity: 358
Merit: 100
hello sir, when we can removed signature code? thanks
Activity: 176
finally our campaign is about to end at october 20 Smiley for sure umc token will be put at bittrex in just a matter time. and poliniex also Smiley goodluck team for running this campaign!
Activity: 322
Looks like this campaign is now fully updated and the participants here are just waiting for the campaign to end hopes that this campaign will be good and success, also run smoothly after the campaign.
Activity: 406
sign camp in calculating so when for we can leave for sign camp?
because crowdsale was closed
You can leave whenever you want. Also, the Translation and Signature Bounties have been completed.

how for twitter and facebook..?? what is campaign end too..??
The campaign ended today. I wouldn't unfollow the Twitter Campaign or Facebook because the stakes have not been calculated yet.

Hi Bounty manager,

My facebook stakes are 0 (row 499   vrana). Is calculation is still going on for facebook campaign ?
Also there are duplicate entry for my account on twitter & Facebook bounty campaign.
Activity: 854
is the bounty campaign over?
Activity: 462

Hello sir
I ask for help, my wallet has been hacked somebody.
can i replace with a new one.
I have followed the bounty project
bitcointalk kiemponxs
this is my new wallet.
0x40fdF32dE27e4B08ad3758e6336932ACA46Ca1eE

thank you
Activity: 392
Merit: 112
congratulation to all participant on this campaign ,
its great for project and stay for see update dev
hope this token have value after coming on market
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
UMC_Bounty

Hello. Im wearing signature from September 24. Its 2 weeks, not 1. Also I made more than 50 post. Please, check. My number in spreadsheets is 62
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
joined twitter and facebook gl
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
You can leave whenever you want. Also, the Translation and Signature Bounties have been completed.

The campaign ended today. I wouldn't unfollow the Twitter Campaign or Facebook because the stakes have not been calculated yet.
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
This Is Promissing Project

You can leave whenever you want. Also, the Translation, Signature, and Blog/Media Bounties have been completed.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Umbrella Coin
Twitter    126
Facebook 222

Thank you.
Fixed!
Since the crowdsale has ended the bounty period is now over as well. We would like to thank you all for your participation. Please be sure to check back weekly for project updates. If you think there are any mistakes message me as soon as possible! If you were not accepted yet or do not have a stake calculation, please be patient because it does take a lot of time to go through the bounties.
Activity: 336
I just saw this on Twitter.

TO ALL OUR VALUED CONTRIBUTORS:

After careful consideration we have decided that with all the recent setbacks and feedback from the community we will be ending the contract and terminating the crowdsale.

We will now be focusing our attention on client development and features on the website. The unsold tokens will be burned within the next 72 hours. We will also be reaching out to other exchanges to try and reach a broader platform.

Due to the funding we have received for the project the number of staff members has decreased. With this situation there may be delays with progress, we will adjust our roadmap accordingly.

We would like to thank all our contributors for their ongoing support as well as the community for their constructive feedback. We will be releasing updates as they develop, please be sure to check in weekly to follow our progress.

https://twitter.com/umbrellacoin/status/915770268974534661
Activity: 392
Merit: 255
Hello! my key was stolen from my wallet. please change the address to

0x74508b89E5d59C04b63b32Dc6A62700DaA027543

in the Umbrella Coin
Twitter    126
Facebook 222

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: