Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 20. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 819
Merit: 251
i am wondering does the UMC token already published in the etherdelta? it have price their what is your comment by that happenings campaign manager? i see the UMC token in the etherdelta and it is already open to exchange.
that is also the question in me and wodering about it because the crowdsale isn't done and the token is sale right now? what is happening? hi campaign manager what is the purpose of opening the exchange in etherdelta.
It's not suppose to be, but you will be able to trade/sell/buy after the ICO ends.
The token is in the etherdelta? but why? the ico is still not ended what about those who are just buying this token in etherdelta? or those participants that participate in ico? meaning they can exchange it right now?
Activity: 938
UMC is very up to the task. They pro-actively protect what could have been a mess and turn it to something everybody want to participate in. The project is already successful. We should be seeing more updates and good news in the day ahead. Congratulation Umbrella coin!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
Supporting for project , and contionuos for follow of rules in this project
and stay tune to see overall dev updating , its a unique project and hope dev have more strategi to gain investor
keep and wait and see.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
i am wondering does the UMC token already published in the etherdelta? it have price their what is your comment by that happenings campaign manager? i see the UMC token in the etherdelta and it is already open to exchange.
that is also the question in me and wodering about it because the crowdsale isn't done and the token is sale right now? what is happening? hi campaign manager what is the purpose of opening the exchange in etherdelta.
It's not suppose to be, but you will be able to trade/sell/buy after the ICO ends.
I believe UMC will end successfully,I support by following bounty social media,
UMC has begun to get a response from investors and this will be very good
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Hi dev. Please indicate the end date of the company bounty. And another question, if the company continues, can I change the number of friends and followers in spreadsheets? I have 5,000 friends in the face book and 11,000 on Twitter.
The bounty end date is October 20th. As long as you were accepted into the bounty, there is no need to change friend/follower count.
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Please update my rank and avatar.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Hello manager
Joined signature campagin thank's
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Hi dev. Please indicate the end date of the company bounty. And another question, if the company continues, can I change the number of friends and followers in spreadsheets? I have 5,000 friends in the face book and 11,000 on Twitter.
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Hello manager. Change my rank to Full member. I've already changed the company's signature code to my rank and avatar.
Sequence number in the spreadsheet 24.
 Thank you.
Activity: 819
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1022
I registered in singature campaign 8/25/2017, but in Spreadsheet i have only 2 weeks. Why?
Activity: 322
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Why the ico was relunched and what Will hapen to the eth invested ?
Activity: 175
Merit: 0
im join facebook campaign.

thank you
Activity: 252
Translator Korean/English
Activity: 252
Translator Korean/English
korean ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-umc-2120615
Korean WP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6cR32XTqx2cc2E2a2VRc0x4djQ/view
I checked the spreadsheet but it was not updated. (Stake should be 350) Thank you!
Activity: 672
Merit: 176
Raised: 113500.00 ETH

Issued: 69000000 UMC

Participants: 334

i see for raise crowdsale in site UMC , realy greatfulll for all partisipant join on this project.
113k eth...ar you sure??
and which crypto-exchange exchanges will trade in a coin? The fact that Ether Delta will exchange, it's understandable, but I would like to know where the developers plan to release to the stock exchange.
Activity: 780
i see good project
Pages:
Jump to: