Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 19. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 100
i think ICO is OVER but need to wait official news from Dev to stop bounty or not. i think spreadsheet still not yet updated. i have done all retweet and repost but there spread sheet not yet updated. we should look there final status. i think not final yet.

There is no definite news story of this project whether the project is dead and this will take a long time to wait for him Wink
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
i think ICO is OVER but need to wait official news from Dev to stop bounty or not. i think spreadsheet still not yet updated. i have done all retweet and repost but there spread sheet not yet updated. we should look there final status. i think not final yet.
Activity: 728
The latest news is that the Bounty is over?
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
This bounty live more than 2 months, and looks ICO difficult to raise target, but I hope they will raise at least soft cap.
Activity: 336
“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”
Is there any manager who can comply with this ico members' concern? OMG This manager isn't doing his work. Hey.... There are so many members asking for your spreadsheet update.
Activity: 322
I have joined social media bounty campaign.  Please accepted me sir ..  Good luck for the project Wink Grin
it will be done in just like 2 weeks from now. congratulations to all who participate in this project though it is so long project but still it is successful Smiley it is on sale and able to trade in some exchangers now right?
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
What's up with the website?  It says token sale starts in 21 days and shows 1 participant.
Activity: 198
I have joined social media bounty campaign.  Please accepted me sir ..  Good luck for the project Wink Grin
Activity: 210
i joined signature bounty but spread sheet hasn't update yet. how ofter you update your sheet?
You can message the campaign manager for that. because he is the only one who can know that he can't answer your question here immediately and my recommendation to you is to message the manager.
Activity: 154
i joined signature bounty but spread sheet hasn't update yet. how ofter you update your sheet?
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
Sir update my followers

bitcointalk: novikov433
https://twitter.com/novikov433   
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100018944708708

twitter followers : 7740
facebook followers: 2328
Activity: 616
I just opened a blog & media spreadsheet and it turns out my article is received and get 40 stake. I hope the price of this coin is very good to be traded. how about you guys, are you also accepted and how many stakes do you get?
that's for sure because there are not enough participants for the blog and media for sure the bounty allocation for it will be good and the tokens in it will be worth but also it depends on the quality of your blog .
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I just opened a blog & media spreadsheet and it turns out my article is received and get 40 stake. I hope the price of this coin is very good to be traded. how about you guys, are you also accepted and how many stakes do you get?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 101
Hello
Why you not counted my stakes?
Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I support this project
Activity: 560
Hi, can give us some updates?
I know they are facing technical issues on their ICO.
Should we paused for the posting for now?

thanks
Activity: 532
https://www.empirehotels.io/
can fix my acc ? because wrong twitter profile link

number spreadsheet twitter 1294

username bitcointalk: rhyajelle
profile :https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=1116685
twitter profile link : https://twitter.com/rhya0509
eth adress: 0xbd9bbBf52E24Ed2FFf5E7c5B66B80BbD062E3938
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i am wondering does the UMC token already published in the etherdelta? it have price their what is your comment by that happenings campaign manager? i see the UMC token in the etherdelta and it is already open to exchange.
that is also the question in me and wodering about it because the crowdsale isn't done and the token is sale right now? what is happening? hi campaign manager what is the purpose of opening the exchange in etherdelta.
It's not suppose to be, but you will be able to trade/sell/buy after the ICO ends.
The token is in the etherdelta? but why? the ico is still not ended what about those who are just buying this token in etherdelta? or those participants that participate in ico? meaning they can exchange it right now?
Originally it wasn't suppose to be listed, but you are currently able to trade UMC.
Activity: 784
Merit: 252
i think this project ico will end on 20 september and it has been extended until 20 october hopefully the coin sales can reach the maximum target that has been set and is now open for new bounty participants who want tp participate
Pages:
Jump to: