Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 5. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 100
thank you sir, i have received all payment from social media campaign.  Smiley
thank you
Activity: 448
CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH
how much time are you going to give us our payment...Huh
now it's too much dev.plzzz dev give us our expected payment.we work for it for many month. it's our right to give us our expected payment.
Activity: 845
The bounties are so cheap, the bounties in the signature campaign is like so cheap, the price of the umc is not that good and the price per person in the signature campaign is like 1000+ only, working for many months and just get 0.005 in btc.

Be patient, hopefully after available in UMC price exchanger will skyrocket to thousands of percent.
Activity: 395
Merit: 107
this bounty was a total waste...recieved only 28 coins after that much time which does not worth anything.... Embarrassed
Activity: 144
Hello! Who should I contact if I have not been paid a bounty?

Twitter bounties are still being distributed. They should be taken care of within the next 24 hours.
Activity: 579
Merit: 309
Confirm, I still not receive stakes, waiting for bounty distribution. I seen in the spreadsheet the bounty distribution is live, hope can be solve soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
Hello! Who should I contact if I have not been paid a bounty?
Activity: 242
Merit: 10
Coins came to the purse, thank you! Grin
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
Rec'd my additional tokens thank you.  Now that we have a more reasonable payout, I'm going to continue to follow this project and hope it succeeds.
Activity: 776
Merit: 146
i got my UMC  token,
thanks a lot  dev
hope the rate can be pump  Grin Grin
Activity: 1330
Merit: 687
Arts & Crypto
Hi! distribution is continued?
Waiting for my tokens Smiley
Activity: 660
Merit: 250
Hello, I got my coins on the wallet! Can I find out which exchanges will be issued by UMC?
Hello Bounty Manager,

I can see in sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit#gid=1768559929 I have 35 Stakes for Twitter bounty program and 40 stakes for Facebook bounty program. But today I have received only 32 UmbrellaCoin.  Can you please look into it.

Stakes aren't equal to UMC. There's another column for UMC distributed. Also, the Twitter bounties are NOT all distributed yet. We're hoping to finish up the twitter bounties and corrected translation/signature/blog bounties by tomorrow.
the spreadsheet isn't here. where is the updated one ?

It has been posted a few times and is posted in the first post

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1irp09IJRftR-ondhzLH7WXlKA9OEInWs0bLLRbMl4/edit#gid=1790860582
Activity: 616
Hello Bounty Manager,

I can see in sheet https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kXUNr3GXM1bgc4KOdPIC90rRcR5hUg7QdOfyLbBky_s/edit#gid=1768559929 I have 35 Stakes for Twitter bounty program and 40 stakes for Facebook bounty program. But today I have received only 32 UmbrellaCoin.  Can you please look into it.

Stakes aren't equal to UMC. There's another column for UMC distributed. Also, the Twitter bounties are NOT all distributed yet. We're hoping to finish up the twitter bounties and corrected translation/signature/blog bounties by tomorrow.
the spreadsheet isn't here. where is the updated one ?
Hello Bounty Manager,

Activity: 406
Hello Bounty Manager,

Activity: 896
The bounties are so cheap, the bounties in the signature campaign is like so cheap, the price of the umc is not that good and the price per person in the signature campaign is like 1000+ only, working for many months and just get 0.005 in btc.
Activity: 276
The bounty distribution was a real disaster: translators received only 4,8%(2748/56656 tokens) instead of the initial 20%.

Received the corrected translations bounty. Good luck with the project. As with most bounties I participate, I am a holder.
Activity: 1540
I counted 40 steaks for a tweet campaign and 40 steaks for a facebook campaign. At the address of the wallet was only 32 UMC. So must be or is this a mistake?
they only send half of tokens and we are waiting for the other half
Activity: 1540
what is the real price of a UMC token? for today on EtherDelta 1UMC = 0.000031ETH, it's ridiculous.
the ico price was 1umc=0.0017 eth
Pages:
Jump to: