Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] [UMC] Unity Matrix Commons - Democratized Risk Management - page 8. (Read 35077 times)

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
Here is the link to the spreadsheet being used for the bounty payouts. I'll update the main post with it as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1irp09IJRftR-ondhzLH7WXlKA9OEInWs0bLLRbMl4/edit?usp=sharing

when will you list umc tokens in other exchanges ?
Activity: 518
Merit: 325
Has received 44 UMC. My most unsuccessful campaign. I wait for 44 more tokens and I forget about you.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
The amount received is not the same as on the spreadsheet...
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
Is it just me or someone else has noticed something not quite right with the UMC bounty allocations sent to our ETH addresses?
What is the matter pal? My NAT token does not appear when i customize it in my eth wallet. I got the contract number right from ethplorer, tried trice but still the decimals do not appear.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
Is it just me or someone else has noticed something not quite right with the UMC bounty allocations sent to our ETH addresses?
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
I got mine. Thank you umbrella coin. By the way, how am i going to costumize my token in my eth wallet? Pardon me it’s my first time.☺️
Activity: 122
This is rubbish.  I can't believe I actually campaigned for this project.  Umbrella coin was one of my first campaigns. Never knew the whole thing was gonna end up being a failure.  I'm disappointed.  I'm happy I didn't do your signature campaign.  You guys just came up with filmsy excuses. I'm outta here.[/table]  
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
homt.net
Hello Dev, I am waiting to receive my own social  bounty rewards. Thanks
Activity: 630
i have received 24 coins as per i see on sheet that are for only face-book campaign so twitter will be paid later .
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
received 44 tokens, while waiting for 44 more tokens. Thank you. Remind what was the price of UMC on the ICO?

Exchange rate: 600 UMC = 1 ETH

also received 44 tokens (~3$)  Grin
I'm waiting for the same amount
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
received 44 tokens, while waiting for 44 more tokens. Thank you. Remind what was the price of UMC on the ICO?
Activity: 144
Here is the link to the spreadsheet being used for the bounty payouts. I'll update the main post with it as well.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-1irp09IJRftR-ondhzLH7WXlKA9OEInWs0bLLRbMl4/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 336
Merit: 102
I don't think the calculations are correct.  I had calculated that I would receive 159 tokens but got 84 which seems to be the common amount based on other posts. 
Activity: 126
It seems that there's always people who complain about anything here. I swear people here are worst than fan boys. Heres the thing its a investment! When bit-coin start it wasn't even a penny. This field you need to have brass balls, and keep moving. If not just please do us a favor and stop.

Yeah I remember on Telegram, how all the investors were angry on bounty campaign and were trigger happy to dilute anyone else. Now here bounty people are outraged on burn. Someone has to lose always, and the team has to make the decisions. As an investor, I am happy they sided with burning the tokens.
Activity: 70
It seems that there's always people who complain about anything here. I swear people here are worst than fan boys. Heres the thing its a investment! When bit-coin start it wasn't even a penny. This field you need to have brass balls, and keep moving. If not just please do us a favor and stop.
Activity: 1190
COMBONetwork
The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
one of the non-transparent campaigns they cheated the campaign participants for 3 months only get paid to buy drinks
by reason of burning some unsold tokens and giving the remaining tokens...from the beginning of the crowdsale to the end does not transparently provide information and see the price of token dump some teams leave this project
if you want to have community trust then be transparent otherwise your project and coins will be left out and nobody buys your token in exchange
if you do not want to be worse it is better to give the rights you have ignored for the participants

I think this is unfair to those who have joined long in this campaign. The bounty allocation for this campaign should be reduced a lot almost 80%.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 252
TonUp.io | 🔥Ultimate Launchpad on TON
The total amount of tokens for the bounty is NOT 1.2 million. We conducted a token burn for all of the unsold tokens, so the amount available for the bounty was reduced in order to keep the percentage 1.2%

The FB/Twitter/Blog bounties have NOT been distributed yet. So if you've only gotten a portion of what you're expecting, more is on the way.

I talked to the bounty manager and they calculated it as .80 * stakes. I can have him double check the math and potentially add compensation if it was incorrect. I think the manager is using his own spreadsheet to track paid. I will ask him to make it public.
one of the non-transparent campaigns they cheated the campaign participants for 3 months only get paid to buy drinks
by reason of burning some unsold tokens and giving the remaining tokens...from the beginning of the crowdsale to the end does not transparently provide information and see the price of token dump some teams leave this project
if you want to have community trust then be transparent otherwise your project and coins will be left out and nobody buys your token in exchange
if you do not want to be worse it is better to give the rights you have ignored for the participants
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Congratulations to the bounty participants, I think this is a good project, keep for a long time will be profitable.
Activity: 126
If they promised 1.2% of the distributed tokens and delivered on it, I don't see what's the problem? We all put our money/ efforts knowing the trade value might not be high, and that wasn't one of the promises. I still believe they can do well, because their product development continues and I am bullish on it (see http://staging.umbrellacoin.meteorapp.com/ with logging in). People like me invested our actual ETH, it's weird to see people who put some posts on social media and getting tokens for nothing complain on the value.
Activity: 625
Merit: 254
https://assetsplit.org/

I was with this project since the beginning, I had the choice between several but I chose yours because it seemed very interesting and I wanted to give support; I am sorry to say that but I consider this payment as a humiliation for all the participants and also for this token.
your promises have encouraged me to follow you until the end, I was expecting a more or less acceptable reward but this one  is really unacceptable and I can't do anything.
Pages:
Jump to: