Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] uooMAG | Decentralised digital magazine publishing platform | ICO 1 Sep - page 10. (Read 8439 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
joined social media campaign.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Joined the company's Bounty social networks, this is the best site for Bounty Company, because there are no Glocks like in others
Activity: 175
Merit: 103
concept looks great,reserved
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
The translators haven't been confirmed on this thread but only in the sheet. Please let me know how many days do we have to submit the ANN and the whitepaper.
Activity: 314
i'm joining this interesting programs.. it can be more interesting because this programs use a bounty portal.. so i can check my stakes daily..
Activity: 225
I joined social bounty campaign. Project has idea, that, I think, nobody didn't do it yet. Good luck!
Activity: 658
Merit: 112
Minter
Join to twitter and facebook campaing! Good luck!
Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Hi Irfan

There is a person in facebook page  spam the page with her comments. She is talking about some things that are not even related to the project or cryptocurrency. Till now she has commented 4-5 times in every post. It is really unfair that she is collecting all the stakes. She is commenting minute by minute. Pleast limit the number of comments or give stakes to participants only for likes and shares.

Thank you for the note

I have noticed this

We will make sure only 1 counts

Regards
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
Activity: 77
Merit: 0
good project joining bounty twitter dev good luck
Activity: 896
Hi! I start participating this project, I like it concept, I think it will have successful ICO, its good perspective. Also joined to bounty campaign - Facebook and Twitter. THanks a lot that we have own cabinet in bounty with stakes!
Good luck to your project!!
Activity: 110
Merit: 10
Joined social media campaign. Good luck
Activity: 1302
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
I joined bounty campaign sosmed
Activity: 132
can i join on this bounty ?
Activity: 322
This is a very interesting and promising project for followers of this project be it bounty portal or signature and I hope it will be successful for a very long time
Activity: 330
I joined the portal of the gift of this project because I believe the project will be successful and I will also monitor the progress of this project because I want to follow ico.good job
Activity: 210
I am already join Twitter and Facebook bounties at the uooMAG bounty portal.  Wink
Activity: 434
joined FB page. in comments are bots, someone watches it?
Pages:
Jump to: