Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] uooMAG | Decentralised digital magazine publishing platform | ICO 1 Sep - page 4. (Read 8439 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I can't log in to bounty portal, what is only me that experience something like this?

Graph returned an error: Error validating access token: Sessions for the user are not allowed because the user is not a confirmed user.Graph returned an error no. 2: Error validating access token: Sessions for the user are not allowed because the user is not a confirmed user.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 501
always difficult to login to bounty portal actually what is the problem? is there too much access?
Activity: 22
Merit: 0
Joined twitter campaign only! Good luck uoomag
Activity: 528
Hi irfan. I will now leave to this company. I will changed my signature maybe later or tomorrow. Thank you again.
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Hello,

We are working to shift the site to manual counting to remove any difficulties currently faced by all users. Please wait for the update.

Thanks,
Dev Team
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
thank you, trying to follow social media campaign.
success always with this new project.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
http://o-tu.ru/
joined bounty twitter and facebook, good luck
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
uooMAG Filipino Whitepaper is done and can be found here: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5JFVPKyT8UsMlVvV2VYZ0lIdlU/view?usp=sharing

Just requoting, Hopefully will be updated on the spreadsheet Smiley

Hi sir Irfan. Just requoting again. Smiley
Hopefully it'll be added on the spreadsheets.
Thanks and more power to uooMAG and Bountyportals.
Activity: 546
Merit: 148
UPDATE

The portal site is updated. We hope that you don't face loading problems now.
The stakes calculation will be on weekly basis. Current stakes are correct to 08/09/2017. Stakes will be updated next week on Friday. (This is for facebook, twitter will automatic)
If anyone is still facing any problems, you can PM us anytime.
Thanks,
Dev Team
I can not go into my office. No access, what's the reason?
Activity: 1050
What happened?
why does the portal not work?
would you count them automatically even if we could not get in?
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone
UPDATE

The portal site is updated. We hope that you don't face loading problems now.
The stakes calculation will be on weekly basis. Current stakes are correct to 08/09/2017. Stakes will be updated next week on Friday. (This is for facebook, twitter will automatic)
If anyone is still facing any problems, you can PM us anytime.
Thanks,
Dev Team
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hi, Have you guys from UooMAG fixed the issues with the website that is blocking access to dashboard?  Are we going to be paid for the tasks recorded there?  any fix?
Activity: 145
joined bounty sosial media
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
I still cant log in to the portal.. will still be continue sharing and likes and tweet? will it still be counted. I will continue to like though.. or we just wait.
Activity: 222
Hi irfan sir, uooMAG bounty portals is not working. It shows internal error. I am really fadeup because it counts too low stakes as compared to my real stakes that can't believe. Please solve the problems or reject this system of counting stakes.
Activity: 616
Hello. I can not get into a bountyportals within a few days.

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
Hello fellow users,

We apologise again for the constant inconvenience. But please bear with us as we are doing our best to resolve this issue as fast as we can. We again remind you that whatever the problem with the portal, your activity will still be tracked and at the end of the ICO you will be rewarded with all your stakes if the website stays down. Most of the users can still access the website but some users are experiencing problems due to server overload. Again, we are sorry for this problem.

Special thanks to Vesperion  Wink

Dev team

Thank you dev team. I was a bit worried on what happened with the bountyportal. hopefully it will be fixed soon and the supporters will continue to support the project. Thank you for your hard work.
Activity: 368
Merit: 105
Hello fellow users,

We apologise again for the constant inconvenience. But please bear with us as we are doing our best to resolve this issue as fast as we can. We again remind you that whatever the problem with the portal, your activity will still be tracked and at the end of the ICO you will be rewarded with all your stakes if the website stays down. Most of the users can still access the website but some users are experiencing problems due to server overload. Again, we are sorry for this problem.

Special thanks to Vesperion  Wink

Dev team
Activity: 506
Merit: 250
Just do simple thing like record your daily tasks manually for a while until bountyportal back to normal.
Then if the BP counts still show wrong calculation, pm @bountyportal and provide him with any necessary information.
I always sent complaint when there is error with BP and he fixed it fast, as simple as that.

Life is easy. Why do we make it so hard ? Peace man  Grin
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Bounties like this one soon will have fewer supporters. Why?  I am not getting fix/support from email, DM, ETC, for their shitty website: http://uoomag.bountyportals.com/site/index.php  from multiple times asking for support!

No
Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
Pages:
Jump to: