Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY] uooMAG | Decentralised digital magazine publishing platform | ICO 1 Sep - page 5. (Read 8439 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 10
hi dev
i joining bounty twitter and facebook campaign, because i see that this project really interesting and promising, good luck dev.
thank's.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
what happen with bountyportals site?? i cant login

Hello Mr. Irfan.
Why can I not open the bounty portal?

Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience. This message is because, a lot of facebook API request at a time, which makes the website too slow. We are working on this issue.

Also because of Religious Festival, i can not give much time here for 1 more days. Please bear with it.

Regards

Same problem here. it is frustrating!!!
legendary
Activity: 2310
Merit: 1108
Telegram: @julerz12
I noticed that the bounty portal does not count retweets and reposts for a couple of days.  Does anyone have such a problem?

I have noticed this also, but bounty portal counts stakes normally. So portal does not count retweets, but every time you retweet, stakes are increasing.

That's okey I guess, would you rather have it count retweets but not update your stakes?  Grin
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I noticed that the bounty portal does not count retweets and reposts for a couple of days.  Does anyone have such a problem?

I have noticed this also, but bounty portal counts stakes normally. So portal does not count retweets, but every time you retweet, stakes are increasing.
Activity: 462
Activity: 462
I am inside the campaign of twitter and facebook and I have not been able to enter the page of bountyportal.com to check the progress, this indicates that it does not work
Activity: 312
Merit: 250

Hello Mr. Irfan.

Hi

Sorry for the inconvenience. This message is because, a lot of facebook API request at a time, which makes the website too slow. We are working on this issue.

Also because of Religious Festival, i can not give much time here for 1 more days. Please bear with it.

Regards

when your bounty portal normal sir ?
please fixed now
Activity: 238
hope dev can solve the bountyportals quickly 😊
Activity: 162
Im newbie. I want to join this project. But i can't. Because my rank low. Hopefully another day i can join it. Good luck sir.
Activity: 546

Hello Mr. Irfan.

Hi

Regards
ok sir , How can we  received some stake if can't connec with social media ,
Activity: 546
Hello Mr. Irfan.
yes i have the same problem , I just register bounty portal and I can't connec twitter and facebook, Dev please fix it  Huh
legendary
Activity: 3192
Merit: 1650
Sugars.zone

Hello Mr. Irfan.

Hi

Regards
Activity: 111
Hello Mr. Irfan.
Activity: 238
Activity: 966
Merit: 111
hello dev, I have participated in Bounty Media Campaign.
Hopefully his ICO successful 80% or up to 100%
Thank you Smiley
Activity: 111
I support this project . I hope this project success
Activity: 406
Joined facebook\twitter. good luck.
Activity: 812
Merit: 124
The twitter and facebook dont add up, i have retweeted almost all of the tweets and only got 7 till now. I am not going to stop until this problem is solved.
Activity: 434
Hi Irfan, i ranked up to member now, pls update my stakes on spreadsheet (row12), thanks
Activity: 218
Gric Coin - Redefining Agriculture and Increasing
Joined bounty facebook and twetter
Pages:
Jump to: