Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 151. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 269
I bought tokens in the first round, so far they have not arrived at my wallet, there is still no half of the confirmations  Embarrassed Cry
how long should I wait? Why did the delay occur?  Huh
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
wow nice pre ICO sale: quoteed from email :We are thrilled to say that our Pre-ICO was fully funded in less than 90 minutes!

With over 1100 backers, over 3000 people registering in the 2 hours before the Pre-ICO, and reaching over $1.5 MM; this token crowdsale was a truly impressive show of your engagement with UTRUST, and we can't thank you enough for that!
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
Hello dear devs 
How is your crowdsale? How many you have a already collected?

And one more questions, on what exchange market are you going to be present?
I think presale are sold out and ICO start at September 1 you can check their website or visit their ann thread.
About exchange market  wait until the ico finish then they will announce it. 😉
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Hello dear devs 
How is your crowdsale? How many you have a already collected?

And one more questions, on what exchange market are you going to be present?
Activity: 418
Hi ^^ i want to join the facebook campaig ^^ i have 972 friend i must post here when i like or i reposted a post in your facebook's page?
Activity: 423
Merit: 10
BitbondSTO.com
Hello dev, I joined the signature campaign, this is my first signature, I have watched this project for a long time and I believe UTRUST can be trusted
Merit: 140
hi dears

does facebook bounty in progress?  because iI checked spread of participants and there are no any activities
Activity: 146
I joined Signature campaign. All the best wishes for Utrust.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001
joined sig campaign, I trust project
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Joined social media campaign thanks
Activity: 476
 Joined Facebook and Twitter bounty. Tell me please, what days is the reporting week?
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
I've joined the signature campaign. I like this project and I wish good luck to dev's team.
Activity: 798
Merit: 103
https://www.swanfinance.io/
Hello. Somebody can tell me it's not too late to write an article or blog? Thanks
Merit: 109
Joined social media campaign thanks
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
HALLO
Joined signature campaign in your project. Good luck
Hey you, if you are joining in this project make sure that your campaign signature is correct looks like you BB codes needs to fix or maybe you copy the wrong BB codes, fixed that before the campaign manager pm or message you.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
Activity: 130
Blocklancer - Freelance on the Blockchain Close
Joined Facebook & Slack, good luck and God bless!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Slack joining link has been updated now.
Activity: 658
HALLO
Joined signature campaign in your project. Good luck
Activity: 257
where I can see my points or tokens earned? there is no points in google spreadsheet..

Stakes are calculated at the end of the campaign since it is dependent on total tokens sold.
i see, so when is the end of the campaign? and also what is the current price of this ico token? is there a minimum investment to be inable to participate here thanks for feedback.
Jump to: