Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 157. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
Join social media.good luck
Activity: 504
Merit: 137
very interesting project.I am joined your twitter and facebook campaign.I wish good luck for your project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 257
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

There is a change in allocation of translated ann's moderation bounty. It was earlier decided to pay 6 million UTrust tokens. We will still use it for paying translators. Just we are adding a new program since project owners wants Local ANN starter/Moderator to represent UToken as Local Moderator until the campaign ends.

So we have decided to split a little part of 6 Million UTrust tokens into two pools : 4 Million Utrust tokens and 2 Million Utokens. 4 Million Utokens will still be used for paying translators who are moderating their local ANN thread while 2 Million UTrust tokens will be used for paying translators who had worn signature and avatar promoting UTrust Tokens. Since every rank will represent as Local Moderator we will have common stake for every rank (i.e will be paid in average at last).

Let me know if you have any further questions. Already approved users are also required to change signatures.

Hey I am not happy with this new rule. You cannot change the rule midway. I agreed to wear other project's signature, that's sort of a contract that I need to fulfill until it expires. If you want to add this additional requirement you should state that BEFOREHAND, not after I finished up my translation job, then you announce that my payment is reduced. What if in the future you decided again with another rule with coins? how people could believe in your project
I understand you want the moderator to represent your project, but I think it is fine with wearing another signature, at least in Chinese community it is very common and nobody cares about it. Signature campaign belongs to signature campaign, translation belongs to translation. wearing signature should be paid beyond those 6 million, which should cost the signature pool

I'm not happy with this new rule too, because I am faithful to the end of each campaign and I will be able to wear the UTRUST signature in September.
But there are a rules and terms:

5: Manager and Owners reserve the rights to add rules, or do any kind of reasonable changes. (including payment structure and payment amount)
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
Hello campaign manager i am now join in the signature campaign. hope that all of the participants here are enjoying to promote this campaign Smiley i am starting to post today goodluck to all of us!
Activity: 394
Merit: 250
Why can't I change my avatar Sad In the profile page, it shown that I've made my avatar changed.
Activity: 550
Hello Avirunes ? the signature campaign still available or not ??
Still available, you can join now, but your post must qualified, you must to make 50 post during the campaign
yeah but newbie didn't allowed to join the signature campaign, maybe you can focus to up your rank and come to join with him
Activity: 952
Merit: 308
Still available, you can join now, but your post must qualified, you must to make 50 post during the campaign
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
Provide high-quality Chinese translation
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

There is a change in allocation of translated ann's moderation bounty. It was earlier decided to pay 6 million UTrust tokens. We will still use it for paying translators. Just we are adding a new program since project owners wants Local ANN starter/Moderator to represent UToken as Local Moderator until the campaign ends.

So we have decided to split a little part of 6 Million UTrust tokens into two pools : 4 Million Utrust tokens and 2 Million Utokens. 4 Million Utokens will still be used for paying translators who are moderating their local ANN thread while 2 Million UTrust tokens will be used for paying translators who had worn signature and avatar promoting UTrust Tokens. Since every rank will represent as Local Moderator we will have common stake for every rank (i.e will be paid in average at last).

Let me know if you have any further questions. Already approved users are also required to change signatures.

Hey I am not happy with this new rule. You cannot change the rule midway. I agreed to wear other project's signature, that's sort of a contract that I need to fulfill until it expires. If you want to add this additional requirement you should state that BEFOREHAND, not after I finished up my translation job, then you announce that my payment is reduced. What if in the future you decided again with another rule with coins? how people could believe in your project
I understand you want the moderator to represent your project, but I think it is fine with wearing another signature, at least in Chinese community it is very common and nobody cares about it. Signature campaign belongs to signature campaign, translation belongs to translation. wearing signature should be paid beyond those 6 million, which should cost the signature pool
Activity: 994
Hello Avirunes

How much post will be count every week to get stake ?

Thank you.
Activity: 378
I want to change my ether address on the bounty how do I do that?
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
When the end of ico on this campaign?
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
hey ya all i joined your twitter bounty looking forward to this project
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Have joined the slack bounty too. Good luck to UTRUST and to all of us.  Smiley
Activity: 236
Joined twitter bounty campaign too.
Good Luck!
Activity: 271
Merit: 103
dear sir/madam
i have joined signature bounty campaing and i wish good luck for we all.
thank you Wink
Activity: 414
Already joined twitter and facebook bounty. good luck for the project
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
Joined the facebook bounty too. Thank you  Wink
Activity: 490
Hello sir
My rank up from jr member to Member kindly update me on spreadsheet sir.
Thank you
Hi, If you look closely, you will understand that these ranks jr member to Member receive the same
Jump to: