Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 161. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 140
Hi  dear
I would be happy to translate your ANN and WP from English to Russian

also I can be able  to control Russian tread.

Would you like to reserve Russian translation for me ?
Activity: 490
Merit: 101
Joined the social media campaign twitter
Activity: 151
Merit: 100
I've joined the signature campaign. Good luck to all of us and the devs.
Activity: 112
Oчeнь интepecный пpoeкт. Я пpиcoeдиняюcь к твиттepy и facebook campaign.I жeлaю yдaчи для вaшeмy пpoeктy.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
joined twitter social campaign and do all retweets. Thanks for interesting projects. Good luck!
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hello!

I can make the hungarian translation if you want it. Also I have joined the social media with twitter campaign. thanks.

You can give it a try. I will reserve it for you but please fill the form first.

Hello dev ..
I would like to ask you, do you provide a Video campaign, if so, maybe I will make it tomorrow, and happy to participate in this campaign ...

Join Blog & media campaign for that.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 102
i joined social media bounty and i wish this project wil be successfull
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
Hello!

I can make the hungarian translation if you want it. Also I have joined the social media with twitter campaign. thanks.
Activity: 308
joined the social media bounties , thank you , goodluck to this project.
Joined the social media campaign. thanks
Activity: 151
I joined twitter bounty company
Good luck team
Activity: 983
Merit: 502
Hello dev ..
I would like to ask you, do you provide a Video campaign, if so, maybe I will make it tomorrow, and happy to participate in this campaign ...
Activity: 378
Hello campaign manager i couldn't find my name in the bounty spread sheet.
Username: Neurocrypt
I am a member of in your slack channel and i would love you to come active in the slack channel. Thanks
Am in for twitter. SUCCESS.
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
I think this is a very good project, I will support as I can and will joined social media bounty. good luck
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Please note that approved transaltors that had done the work have to submit the content via form given to you on PM . If you didn't received the PM send me a PM asking for it so that I resend it again.

~Avi
Activity: 322
Very good project and I am incorporated in bounty twitter but rather late dev.dan also I will see progress of this project. Good luck
Activity: 868
Merit: 500
Joined social media campaign , good luck !!!
legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094
[ANNOUNCEMENT]

There is a change in allocation of translated ann's moderation bounty. It was earlier decided to pay 6 million UTrust tokens. We will still use it for paying translators. Just we are adding a new program since project owners wants Local ANN starter/Moderator to represent UToken as Local Moderator until the campaign ends.

So we have decided to split a little part of 6 Million UTrust tokens into two pools : 4 Million Utrust tokens and 2 Million Utokens. 4 Million Utokens will still be used for paying translators who are moderating their local ANN thread while 2 Million UTrust tokens will be used for paying translators who had worn signature and avatar promoting UTrust Tokens. Since every rank will represent as Local Moderator we will have common stake for every rank (i.e will be paid in average at last).

Let me know if you have any further questions. Already approved users are also required to change signatures.

Is it compulsory to wear the signature if you've translated the ANN? It's only if you want to claim Utokens right? Not for the "4 Million Utrust tokens"?
Activity: 518
Joined Twitter company.
Good luck
Jump to: