Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]: 🔵 UTRUST 🔵 Token : The future of online payments is here. - page 164. (Read 100043 times)

Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Im join now for bounty facebook and Twitter
Activity: 206
Merit: 100

A very good project developer with this we can make online payment safely and conveniently.
I joined social media and signature
Good luck developers
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Can I enter this bounty? I have a Twitter with 20k followers. This is the best idea I have seen for a long time. Wish you all success!
Activity: 378
I've joined in your social media. I hope the project you created can be successful for the future and can achieve the target or more so that I can get more bonus than you give. May God always bless you Cool
Activity: 2268
Merit: 121
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

Thank dev, follow social media campaign, hopefully project work well
Activity: 714
Joined the bounty of twitter, slack and facebook. Good luck in development
Activity: 420
Proof-of-Asset Protocol
Thanks for this giveaway. Will be joining the bounty. More Power UTRUST!
Activity: 569
https://stake.com/
Hello dev, this is a good project in the future I am lucky if I am accepted to join your bounty program. Hopefully your project is successful.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Here is the link to ANN .PSD download file : https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5LPRIGEiubWVmx0NnJkX1RKbW8/view?usp=drivesdk

Let me know if you have any problems with psd
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
I really :how smooth is running this project. i joined the campaign for both facebook and twitter in order to get a part of the initial rewards for supporters. Wating for good news. Thanks Devs
Activity: 406

When its bounty ends??
Activity: 227
Merit: 104
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ytGcSqm3rdc&t=48s
i will join your program bounty...
Activity: 206
A very good project, hopefully can be successful and can provide comfort in online payment
I joined social media and sigcamp
Activity: 462
Joined twitter bounty.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
can i join your bounty program?
Activity: 126
Nice project dev. Wait for it lauch
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1469
Hey dev, thank you for this opportunity. I've joined on social media bounties and slack bounty. Looking foward for the success of this project

ATM they only have .sketch file. I have requested for .PSD file. I will pm link to everyone once I get it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 251
A very good project considering the excellent development.
And I follow the bounty twitter in this project because I feel confident with this project to promise future for the followers of this project.
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1059
FROSTING
I joined twitter , facebook and signature campaing. Good luck. I'm counting on the project .
Activity: 588
Merit: 106
I joined twitter and facebook campaign
Jump to: